Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on January 29, 2014
Thought this would be cute... Till I found it had horoscopes and other things like that in it. This is against our beliefs and I don't want my young children exposed to that. Wish they mentioned that in the description...
on April 5, 2012
I purchased this for my niece for Christmas. She seemed to like it. The box includes some tarot cards and zodiac stuff- I am not sure how well that went over in a sort of conservative house hold. So it depends on your level of comfort with stuff like that. Cute gift-wish someone would have gotten it for me when I was a kid.
on January 12, 2012
I received this item promptly and in excellent condition. I gifted it to my ten year-old niece for the holidays. She seemed to appreciated it. I like the questions the book offers. It seems like it would be fun to use.
on December 24, 2011
My previous review stated that the book content was not described but it actually was: I needed to click on"MORE" to see it. If I had done that I would not have purchased this for my daughter. My opinion of the product still stands. I bought this book for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas (ironically). Unless you want your preteen child exposed to tarot cards and divination, DO NOT purchase this book. The word "divination" is written clearly on the back of the book and a set of tarot cards is included in the package. WHERE IS THAT WRITTEN IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS BOOK? The cover shows freckly faced innocent girls with braces --- how deceptively sick. Shame on you, LITTLE MISSMATCHED for trying to expose our children to this kind of evil; there is NOTHING INNOCENT about this book. I truly hope that the writers and executives will understand that profits from the sale of this book will never justify this kind of irresponsible publishing. I believe that this book does not represent what God intends for our lives. (This deserves ZERO stars, but a zero rating was not an option for the reviewer.)
on June 23, 2014
I don't care how colorful it is, tarot cards, fortune tellers, and the like are not values we're teaching. There's nothing cute about this, and I wish that the description of the contents were more forthright. But, I guess that would be too ethical a thing to do for a company selling divination to little girls as a game!