5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months and 3 years old love her!
We bought this baby doll for my 3 1/2 year old. My husband went on a business trip for 10 days and she requested this one as a gift.
Published 12 months ago by Ronit

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed.
She looked much better via internet. When she arrived, she looked like a doll I could have purchased at the Dollar store. My daughter has not taken her out of the box yet to play with her.
Published 18 months ago by phillygirl301

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months and 3 years old love her!, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
I showed her many, many dolls, and she told me she wants a soft body one, and not a hard one. She is a little mommy and has at least 6-7 dolls, and she loves this one. The colors are cute, the materials are great, it doesn't have a hard body, so she can hold her and be comfortable. The head band it's sewed to the head, so she can't loose it. We attache a necklace around the bottle and we put it around the doll's neck, because she've lost it many times.
My 6 moths old, loves her too! she smiles when she sees her and likes to play with her (when big sister let's her! ) and it is very easy for her to grab it, and it is very lightweight!
We definitely recommend this baby doll and all of the "little mommy" dolls. A perfect doll!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than looks in the picture, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
A little bit smaller than I had anticipated, but still looks like it will be good for my 4 year old cousin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Little Mommy Baby, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
Cute Little Doll and my one year old Granddaughter loves her. She is Cute and very soft and perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Birthday Present, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
I purchased this as a gift for a friend's daughter's first birthday since my friend is expecting baby #2 any day. I thought it would be nice for the 1 year old bug sister to have her own baby. I am told that she loves it. It is just the right size (not too big) to take along with her, which apparently is everywhere. I choose this one because of the classis pink ballerina theme. I figured it was a good pick since my local Target and Walmart were sold out of them online and in-store. This doll is a great starter baby doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mommy Doll, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
Cute and nicely made. Our granddaughter loved it. She loves to get her the bottle. Comes with a book this was super.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, good price, January 30, 2014
Tawnya Smith (Westboro, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
My two yr old loves this doll. It's perfect for her age..not too over the top, bit still made well cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 21, 2014
luz dejesus (springfield, massachusetts, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
my daughter loves this doll,she hasnt stopped playing with it since she got it.Definitely would recommend this item. really awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent first baby, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
I have bought little mommy babies for all of my granddaughters. other dolls my come and go, but these always seem to be the one that stays forever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 7, 2014
Amazon Customer (California, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
This doll is very cute and the quality seems fine to me. My daughter loves cuddling with her and feeding her with the included bottle. She is the perfect size to carry around. The only thing that seems to bug my kiddo is when she tries to sit her up in a chair and the doll just slides off. Try explaining to a 18 month old that the baby is too young to sit up in a chair. I should probably have gotten her the feeding one so her tea party would have gone as planned. Oh well

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute doll, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll (Toy)
Good doll for my 18 mo old. It's small enough for her to carry around and feed on her own. Good for the price.

Little Mommy Baby So New Tiny Dancer Doll