Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on February 11, 2013
Received this toy as a Christmas present for my one year old daughter. She thinks its great. Other reviews are correct in that the pacifier is hard to put in, but not impossible. However... this doll can be a bit terrifying to adults. Occasionally while lying in the hall... it turns itself on. A bit disconcerting when it decides to start playing a lullaby at 11:30 pm with all the lights in the house off. Especially when it's mouth starts glowing without the pacifier in... kind of expect my child to turn around and say "theyrrrrrre heeeeerrreeee..." Cute toy, but we're pretty sure the movie "Child's Play" was based on this doll. And I'm fairly confident that all those 5 star reviews were written by the dolls themselves, after the families have gone to sleep.
44 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 7, 2015
This was one of the first baby dolls that we ever bought for our great-granddaughter. She has played and played with it. It has withstood the test of time and done quite well. She calls it her 'bebe' and still loves it very much. I recommend this doll for any little child who needs a baby to love and not be able to rip it apart. We were quite pleased with this purchase.
on October 8, 2013
Mostly love this product. The body and feet are plush which is great for bed time. I love the music and glowing pacifier. The only thing I am not so crazy about is that the pacifier is a little difficult to put in her mouth. My one year old cannot do it on her own so she will bring it to me to do. Otherwise, it is an adorable doll and my daughter loves it.
on July 31, 2015
My 18 month old daughter just received this doll today. It's very cute and she seems to like it. The head and hands of the doll are hard plastic, but the body is very soft. My daughter already whacked her head against the dolls head...but she'll get used to it. When the pacifier is in the dolls mouth it's plays sweet lullabies and glows a soft pink color. The dolls eyes also close until you take the pacifier out. It's a bit difficult for her to put the pacifier in herself so I just help her. It's a very sweet little doll.
on December 29, 2012
My toddler granddaughter likes this doll very much. The body is small and soft, the hands ok and the head a bit hard but fine with the little hood up. Once the clear tab is removed a longer version of the lullabies will play, although our girl enjoys pulling the pacifier out to wake the doll up too much to let the music last for long. All in all it's a cute toy.
on July 15, 2013
My granddaughter loves this doll. It talks clearly and the pacifier stays securely on the doll so it won't get lost. Even a few drops to the floor have not stopped it from working. Very impressed with this cute little doll.
on December 20, 2012
This is an adorable little doll for little girls - 1 to 4 - maybe 5 years. When you put the pacifier in, it lights up (pink) and plays a little lullabye and the doll says she's sleepy. It's eyes do not close and it's not completely washable so it's not a doll that can be played with at bath time.
on August 11, 2014
My 1 year old loves this baby. She is really cute and her body is quite soft. Her little pacifier lights up when you put it on her mouth and plays a couple of cute lullabies. My daughter likes to help put her night night and giggles when she babbles (the doll says a couple of little phrases and babbles). An older child may not be too taken with this doll, but, for a younger baby/toddler, it's perfect.
on February 7, 2015
Very big hit with our 3 year old. She had a little trouble getting the pacifier in at first, but by the end of the first day, had no problem. I love that the clothes are sewn on because at this age, doll clothes end up on the floor.
on December 30, 2012
Every little girl, has a mommy streak in her. My 3 year old has a bit more than most. Honestly she baby's everything and everyone. I didn't want to buy her a baby alive, she has one but she doesn't really get it yet. I found this doll and it was low priced which wasn't really important but I wanted a doll that was small so I could get her a nursery set and the doll would fit. This doll comes with a little pacifier attached with a ribbon, that when you put it in the dolls mouth she makes a sucking sound, the pacifier glows and music plays. It's awesome and she loves it. I recommend for all ages!