5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for my daughter's 4th birthday
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:42 Mins
My daughter is loving her new doll! She wanted a Baby Alive but this doll looked like a better deal since there is no need to buy refills of food and diapers for it. I'm also happy that there is no water messes with this doll. I've included a video of my 4 yr old cracking up at her new doll that goes potty!
Published on July 7, 2011 by Jillian

3.0 out of 5 stars The toy is nice, but it didnt work from the box
I bought this item for my 3 year old girl... Loved it from the moment it got out of the box.

From the moment we took it out of the box:
- we replaced with fresh new batteries
- Only said 2 sentences of the many that it's advertised it says
- Only made the sucking sound with you bottle her and when you didn't it made the sound too
- Only the...
Published 15 months ago by Raymondcr

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for my daughter's 4th birthday, July 7, 2011
Length:: 0:42 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Clean! diaper doll., December 14, 2010
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
We love this doll. The doll pees and poops with LIGHT! So CLEAN! Girls get to be moms without making any mess. The doll's price is so cheap compared to the other pee & poop dolls. Plus it's fun to do over and over again. It was a good buy. If your children are like mine, they are very interested in everything potty. This is the best diaper doll ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
I bought this doll for my little sisters 5th birthday. She absolutely loves it and its now one of her favorite babies. The doll has very great features and will make any little girl feel like a mommy. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars The toy is nice, but it didnt work from the box, September 28, 2013
Raymondcr "Raymondcr" (Florida, USA and Costa Rica) - See all my reviews

From the moment we took it out of the box:
- we replaced with fresh new batteries
- Only said 2 sentences of the many that it's advertised it says
- Only the pee light in her diaper appeared and not the doodoo light; still never could turn it off by swiping as advertised; instead had to switch off the doll and back on.

1 month later it suddenly stopped:
- Now only 1 sentence it's been said
- No sucking sound anymore
- No light at all on diaper anymore

I will say I got a lemon. I couldn't return it on the policy for the reason that I took it out of the country to my baby girl which was overseas. And going back and forth with this would be better to buy another doll with other brand.

I just want to make sure that reseller is aware of the many complains they are on this doll and let other buyers to be aware.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
It didn't even work! My daughter has one and we love it but when this one came for a Christmas present for a cousin it didn't work!

1.0 out of 5 stars The Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll that don't work right, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
I brought this doll for my brothers daughter for Christmas and it don't work right. I would not recommend this doll at all. All she wanted for christmas was a baby doll. What a disapointment it was. I thought it was going to be this great doll. Thank you

Candy Nysingh

1.0 out of 5 stars Wipey Dipey Doll Broken Grandpap!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
Doll did not work properly out of the box. Doll does not extinguish pee pee light when wiped in the genital area as instructed in written directions. Never get a poo poo versus a pee pee different light. Insertion of bottle does not wake sleeping doll as per instructions. Grand-daughter is bored with doll due to its erratic activities. She now tells "Grand-pap" dolly is broken. Have requested full refund and prepaid shipping return authorization; however, merchant "Maia - Niche Gift Shop" has asked for more problem description.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!!!!, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
Very disappointed that this toy does not work. It says "bottle mama?" but it doesn't poop or pee like it is supposed to. It doesn't seem to know we are giving it the bottle either. Do not buy this... it won't work!!! I wish I would have read the reviews before buying it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work., January 11, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
We bought this doll for Christmas. She does not work. She asks for her bottle, but never pees or poops. Her diaper is always empty. My daughter has been very disappointed that she has never needed a diaper change.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, August 14, 2013
Jon F. Mabry (Raymond, MS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll (Toy)
We got this doll & it only says "bottle mama." And then says "not yet" and laughs---no pee, no light, no drinking sounds or asking for bottle. TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!!!

Little Mommy Wipey Dipey Doll