5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love these books.
It is like a puppet but it is a book. Two things kids love built into one. The mouse is adorable.
Published 8 months ago by Susan Priem

We had a similar book from the series about a Butterfly and that's why decided to buy this one.

The Butterfly book is still a big hit. This Little Mouse book did not appeal to my baby at 7, 8 or 9 month old. The content does not make much sense to me / an adult.

Published 5 months ago by NYivy

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love these books., April 16, 2014
This review is from: Little Mouse: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books) (Board book)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great book! FUN!!, December 21, 2012
I read this book many times when he was baby.
The context of this book is no fun at all, but playing with the mouse is fun.
Just make your own story and have fun!!
Now he is a toddler and when he finds the book, he plays with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for a 1 year old!, July 26, 2012
This was an excellent purchase for my one year old daughter! she loves these books...we have the little butterfly,little ladybug and we are also waiting on the little giraffe, these are so interesting to her....she gets so excited when I start to read these little stories to her. I recommend these books for any toddler.

5.0 out of 5 stars finger puppet book is great, April 30, 2012
The finger puppet books are fun; my one-year old grandson loves them! The story is cute, and the
little puppet that pops out is a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Little Read, April 26, 2011
This book is a sweet little read, with a finger puppet built in. I purchased this for my son when he was one and at 26 months, he still requests that it be read with frequency. The only "con" (if there is one) is that the puppet portion of the book is cloth and, therefore, obviously not washable, like most board books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute book!, January 11, 2011
Library Lady (Eastern Washington) - See all my reviews
I got this book for a gift and am very satisfied with it. It is sturdy and the puppet makes it special. I wish that they would have included a finger puppet that was not attached to the book so that the child could play with it after reading the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all, June 18, 2009
A[...] This little mouse is so cute. Fun to activate, fun for little ones, fun to WATCH the little ones have fun. A winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book to have for little ones!, July 22, 2014
my daughters favorite toy and book!

2.0 out of 5 stars After reading some other books in this series this one was a disappointment, July 10, 2014
NYivy (New York, NY) - See all my reviews

I felt that the Butterfly book was not only fun for the baby but educational teaching about how a worm morphs into a butterfly. This book made some very confusing comments about a life of a mouse.

It didn't make financial sense to return this little book but I wish we didn't purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 19, 2014
Cute

Little Mouse: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books)
Little Mouse: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books) by ImageBooks Staff (Board book - December 20, 2007)
$6.99 $6.14