Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Mouse: Finger Puppet Book (Little Finger Puppet Board Books)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Board book|Change

on May 28, 2016
This book was recommended to me by a friend whose infant just loved this charming little mousie, so I bought a copy for my former piano teacher, whose baby is just short of a year old. It has been a HUGE success!!! The little finger puppet is delightful--and there are so many different animal puppets to choose from. I thought mousie was the cutest one,though. I was very sad to give it up!!!!
on February 10, 2015
This was one of the books I got for my great niece's birthday. It's very similar to a finger book I used to read to her mother and brothers
when they were babies only it was about a worm turning into a butterfly. Looks like I might have to buy more.
on December 21, 2012
I read this book many times when he was baby.
The context of this book is no fun at all, but playing with the mouse is fun.
Just make your own story and have fun!!
Now he is a toddler and when he finds the book, he plays with it.
on April 25, 2016
This is one of my son's favorite books. He is 20 months old but he has liked it since he was about 6 months old. He loves when I put the mouse puppet on my finger and make "squeaking" noises. He likes to kiss the mouse. This book is small and easy to take along on road trips. I highly recommend this book for babies and toddlers.
on April 26, 2011
This book is a sweet little read, with a finger puppet built in. I purchased this for my son when he was one and at 26 months, he still requests that it be read with frequency. The only "con" (if there is one) is that the puppet portion of the book is cloth and, therefore, obviously not washable, like most board books.
on July 10, 2014
We had a similar book from the series about a Butterfly and that's why decided to buy this one.

The Butterfly book is still a big hit. This Little Mouse book did not appeal to my baby at 7, 8 or 9 month old. The content does not make much sense to me / an adult.

I felt that the Butterfly book was not only fun for the baby but educational teaching about how a worm morphs into a butterfly. This book made some very confusing comments about a life of a mouse.

It didn't make financial sense to return this little book but I wish we didn't purchase it.
on July 26, 2012
This was an excellent purchase for my one year old daughter! she loves these books...we have the little butterfly,little ladybug and we are also waiting on the little giraffe, these are so interesting to her....she gets so excited when I start to read these little stories to her. I recommend these books for any toddler.
on January 11, 2011
I got this book for a gift and am very satisfied with it. It is sturdy and the puppet makes it special. I wish that they would have included a finger puppet that was not attached to the book so that the child could play with it after reading the story.
on November 26, 2015
Super cute! You can wiggle the mouse around, since it's a finger puppet, and it makes my kids laugh because t sometimes really lookalike it's eating the cheese, etc.
on June 16, 2016
This book is so cute! My daughter loves it. It's a short enough story to hold her attention and the mouse puppet makes her giggle. I recommend!