5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, November 4, 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: Life with the Little People (Frank Waters Memorial Publication Series , No 3) (Paperback)
I love the author's style of writing. The book contains the stories about the Little People, the Steel-lo-booch-go-gee that were told among generations. The author uses the storytelling device to present the stories. I was fascinated by the stories of the Little People and their connection to children and healing. I would highly recommend this book. I couldn't put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life with the Little People, December 13, 2003
I have a published review that I would like to send to Amazon. It's longer than 1,000 words but from the Journal of Chickasaw History, Volume 5, No. 1 (1999)by Richard Green, editor. In addition there is a very new CD of the same title, which are stories read from the book. Various Indian People Publishing Co in Richardson, TX, phone number 1-800-776-0842. Retail $19.95.

Life with the Little People (Frank Waters Memorial Publication Series , No 3)
$14.95 $13.35