Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "PS3 Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 76% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
PS3 Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition
|Price:||$17.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$42.54 (71%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- PlayStation Move enabled - Control Sackboy in a whole new way with both motion and navigation controllers.
- New levels and costumes - Adventure through 10 new storyline levels and 7 mini-games from Disney / Pixar's Toy Story and "Rise of the Cakeling." Plus tons of new costumes to customize your Sackboy.
- "Move Paint" - your own in-game art studio.
- Ingenious Tools - Create your own PlayStation Move o enabled games and share them with the world.
- Endless Fun - Download thousands of user-generated PlayStation Move enabled games by fans just like you.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I bought LBP2 (LittleBigPlanet 2) when it first came out, on January 18, 2011. It was a huge improvement from LittleBigPlanet! It was simply spectacular, and there is no game that I have ever loved this much before (Except maybe LBP1).
Here are the different elements I want to talk about:
Gameplay: Gameplay is absolutely fantastic, it is fun, and original. If you enjoyed lbp1, you will LOVE lbp2. It is mainly platforming, there are a few added bonuses such as a sidescroller level in the Avalonia section.In addition to the main story levels, there are a lot of Mini-Games that are definitly worth checking out. There are some wonderful bosses that are quite fun to beat.
Challenge: Some levels are challenging, but there are a few that are super difficult to Ace(Complete without dying).
Story: The story is not super original, but it is fun none the less. You are out to destroy a giant vaccume that is destroying all things good and replacing them with evil, and dark creatures/objects. The characters in the story are fun, but in my opinion, are not as original as LBP1's character curators.
Create:In LBP1, there were many restrictions to building an amazing level. BUT in LBP2 almost all of those restrictions have disolved. The same create mode as lbp1, but with revamped tools. You still have all the tools you did in lbp1 but you gain some new amazing ones.Read more ›
Do you know how it truly feels to have disappointment?? I don't. In fact, I had to spellcheck it, since it's not even in my vocabulary when this game comes to mind.
1) Graphics are phenomenal. Border-line witchcraft. The realistic objects in the game make your home's furniture look like they have crappy graphics.
2) Music is adorable. First handful of levels, there's TECHNO BEETHOVEN. I mean, it's like the little angels of PS3 made sweet love to the angels of creativity and their babies blew chocolate kisses into your ears.
3) Gameplay is a blasty blast. *sigh* I guess the levels are short and there are only so many. In a perfect world, the storyline has 500 sections and 50 levels per section. But do the LBP crew deserve to have their fingers worn down to bloody stumps because you love this game so much? Or maybe it's their fault. Who knows. Back to the point, the levels are short and sweet, you can beat the game in hours if you rush. But the arteries of this game supply blood to the main component... online gameplay. Just like the first one, user-made levels are infinite, ranging from nauseating garbage "How did I even get here and did they make this level with their own intestines and a paperclip" to "holy s*** I swear the original creators are under psuedonyms and made this" levels. Oh, and you can make your own crappy level.
4) For the used price, it is a steal. Like literally criminal activity. I paid $8. EIGHT DOLLARS FOR A SLICE OF GAMING HEAVEN. Did I do anything to deserve it? No, and I should be ashamed. But I just love it so damn much.
My wife enjoys it as well and she is not a gamer.
I might come back and expand on this review, but there is nothing bad to say about this game! Seriously, buy it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived quickly. The only drawback to this game is that we can't figure out how to play one-player.Published 26 days ago by Jaimee Miller
Kids love it, graphics are a little better than first one, many more costumes. Can't get them off it.Published 29 days ago by Mike D
I am terribly sorry for the late review but I must say this game has been the best for me since the first LBP came outPublished 1 month ago by Brian
This is a fun game to play with friends! its not your traditional mario style platformer but its still fun to beat levels as a group.Published 1 month ago by Adrian