My Little Pony Friendship Express Train
|Price:||$19.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Motorized Train
- Put your included Pinkie Pie pony figure on board
- Train set includes Pinkie Pie pony figure, 7-piece track, motorized engine, railroad cart and sticker labels
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included)
- Includes 1 train engine, 1 railroad cart, 7-piece train track, 1 pony figure and sticker labels
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Turns out that you don't get the two middle cars with the set and they cost significantly extra.
However it is still a hit and maybe we'll get the other cars for the next holiday.
This is a well made train set. The train and tracks are sturdy and it was bigger than I thought it would be. The tracks go together in various formations and it's easy for little hands to set up. The packing was a bit over done - lots of little elastic bits that needed to be cut off, but little set up after that. It does not come with batteries. Be prepared for a little disappointment. Quite a few items shown on the picture of the box are not actually in the box. It does read on the box that these are accessories and are not included, but your little one is going to expect them to be in the actual set.
Point of View of the Almost 4-year-old:
My daughter is not a girly girl when it comes to toys. She loves cars, boats, planes, etc. Barbie doesn't stand a chance, though she does like Barbie's dog. Though a bit disappointed at the girly colors (she prefers red), she loved the train. Although she liked that it came with one pony, she prefers to use it to cart around her other small animal toys. The train is easy to turn on and off without my help and her hands handle the tracks with ease. I spent all last night and much of this morning playing with this one with her and she shows no sign of tiring of it. It's a winner in her book!
- If you're buying it for a dedicated fan of My Little Pony, it's a fun addition to a kid's toy set. Even though my boy gets bored with the train set fairly quickly, he does turn it on frequently and play with it for a few minutes at a time. So it draws him in repeatedly, and he was quite excited when I first gave it to him.
- The set is easy to put together, and it can be reconfigured quickly. The separate pieces of the track hold together well (the set is sturdy enough for some pretty boisterous play), but the pieces aren't so tightly fitted that it is at all difficult to get them apart. The train also stays on the track well, unless it receives a fairly hefty nudge.
- The motor of the train stops with the slightest amount of resistance, which makes it quite safe. If your child's hair were to get caught in the wheels, for example, the train wouldn't go much farther before stopping. I can't see this toy causing any kind of injury, even minor--unless a part of it were swallowed, of course. And there's only one part of the toy that seems small enough that it could present a choking hazard: there's a hood ornament on the front of the engine that could easily be bitten off, but it can also be cut off with a knife or a pair of scissors, which would remove the danger and wouldn't negatively affect the train's appearance.
- Batteries are not included, so you'll have to provide them.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My granddaughter got this for her 3rd birthday and she loves it. She will play with this for hours on end. A really good investment and works great.Published 3 months ago by Dianna Matthews
Bought this for my 3.5 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it.Published 3 months ago by Tiffany Warriner
Product Arrived exactly when I expected, packaging was great. It arrived before Christmas, and was exactly what my daughter wanted. Thank you.Published 3 months ago by Jeffery W Trask
It continuously stops running! It only works on and off and aggravates my 2yr old granddaughter!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Its a super cute toy. Unfortunately both that i ordered were defective. Return and refunds very quick and very professionally.Published 3 months ago by Delia M. Bryson