Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 8, 2015
This is the worst item I have purchased on Amazon. Before I got these things out of the box they were breaking. The jewel fell of of the little handbag immediately. The bows on the shoes started unraveling and this is within a half an hour of my daughter playing with them. The plastic is very cheap and poorly made. There are places to put batteries but nothing to connect them to. The top for the lipstick doesn't stay on. Overall extremely disappointed. The shoes cracked as well. I would not recommend buying this at all. Complete waist of money. Really disappointing. I gave it one star because Amazon shipped it on time.
on February 21, 2013
I purchased this as a birthday gift for a friend's 3-year-old daughter and she loved it! It is a very cute set and the price was fantastic (under $13)!
on February 24, 2014
We bought this set to go with the Step2 Fantasy Vanity for our 2-year old granddaughter's birthday. She loved it all and promptly put the purse on her arm and wore the shoes. However, she broke the beaded purse handle within a very short time. I would suggest a sturdier handle, but the packaging did warn that it was not for kids under 3. She probably would have yanked the handle off at 3, also! She loves to play dress-up. She is not one to put any toys or small objects in her mouth - we have never seen her do that...but some babies will, and this kit has many small parts that could be swallowed. There is no real makeup - it is all pretend lipstick and eye shadows, etc.
on December 27, 2014
this was very poorly designed and cheap. The plastic shoes are way to slick for my little girl to walk in. These shoes were also too small (and my daughter is 3) the gem on the purse fell off immediately and many of the items have a place for small batteries but no electronic capabilities- just odd. Get something else.
on September 10, 2013
I like everything about the beauty set but the key has a compartment accessed by a screw, but there's nothing for a battery to connect to in order for a sound to be produced. What's the deal? Is it defective? If so, how do I get a replacement key? I've already given the gift to the birthday girl!
on March 18, 2014
I got this for my daughter to try and keep her from using my makeup. She really enjoys it and even has learned to walk around in the shoes at 19 months (so cute!). Not the best made products (mirror is a sticker that kind of reflects light, weird covers for things that don't have batteries, can't get the barrettes to open) but she doesn't seem to mind. I ordered one for my neice as well and she loves it!
on January 24, 2014
I knew based off of the pictures that these toys were not going to be high quality - so I wasn't shocked when I opened the package and they were exactly what I expected. Like others have stated, some of the toys have what looks like something screwed in to hold batteries. None of these items make noise, light up, etc. It's a strange design. The most popular item for the kids (2 & 3 years old) are the high heels, which surprised me since they didn't look like they could fit human feet. Granted, they can't walk in them. But they still feel glamorous with them on.
on February 18, 2016
Rather cheap, especially the purse. I bought this for my 3 year old and she likes it but beaded handle on the purse and the perfume bottle broke almost immediately. The shoes and key require batteries if you want them to light up. I opted to not even try, as it requires those little button batteries.
on February 12, 2014
Great gift for a child that is into pretend play. The PRINCESSES featured aren't the "popular Theme Park ones" but they are good none the less. I'd suggest spending your money on the costumes and save here with the accessories.
on December 25, 2014
Horrible product. Made cheap parts are small. No way this is for a three year old! Sending back not worth 15.00 losing money but not letting my daughter have such a cheap product! Negative one star!

See 1 answered question