5.0 out of 5 stars A fun take on the classic...
I am a few years out from reading this kind of story to my kiddos yet I sure found this one fun! A nice little rhyming story (100-ish Kindle locations) so not very long, but very, very clever.

Published on November 26, 2011 by Jackie-the-Greyhound

3.0 out of 5 stars Child's book
This was purhased to read to my 2 year old great granddaughter. She looked at the pictures and listened, but how much can a two year old understand?
Published on May 7, 2012 by Grand Mimi

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun take on the classic..., November 26, 2011
This review is from: Little Rappin' Red from the Hood (When I Dream Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

I read it on my eInk Kindle first and enjoyed it--the formatting fit very well and the pictures were very cute. I then pulled it up on the Cloud Reader and found the illustrations went from cute to most excellent. Unfortunately the words and the pictures were often off the page. I tried checking on my Kindle for Mac and it was perfect.

One Very Cool thing however is that at the end of the story there is a link to a youtube video, easily clicked and connected while on the Cloud Reader. It was a couple minutes long and had (? the author) reading the story along with the pictures and that was really quite nice.

So, a clever, clever rhyme, very nice pictures, and not only the Kindle version (best in color for the illustrations) but the youtube video was great too!

Recommended!

JTG

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book!, July 10, 2012
Author Robin Landry did a great job updating this classic fairy tale. The wolf has been replaced by a rat, and Lil Rappin Robin shows that she has spunk! A great treat for kids of all ages. You should also see the video the author made to promote the book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern version of an old story. Rappin Red from the Hood, January 13, 2012
I enjoyed the new and different version of the story of Red riding Hood It is very entertaining to all ages and would like to see more of the author's writings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to share with little and big ones!, December 28, 2011
True to Robin Landry's style of writing, this lovely story is told in an upbeat modern version of Little Red Riding Hood and contains beautiful graphics. The story is easy to follow for little ones, it is fun and children will relate to the graphics very easily. Well done Robin, you and your collegues have created another great childrends book!

5.0 out of 5 stars new twist on an old classic, September 13, 2013
Melissa Crocker (indianapolis, in usa) - See all my reviews
Red Riding Hood gets a modern look with an all new spin. fun to read aloud, great for all ages.

3.0 out of 5 stars Child's book, May 7, 2012