Huckleberry hound 1 Season 1959
Amazon Instant Video
1. Sheriff Huckleberry/Sir Huckleberry Hound/Lion-Hearted Huck While driving a police car, Officer Huckleberry, is assigned to recapture a monkey called Wee Willie and return him to the zoo.
2. Lion-Hearted Huck Huck goes to Africa to bag a lion, but the lion uses all sorts of modern devices to outwit Huck. Finally, the brainy lion is himself bested by a jeep motor.
3. Tricky Trapper Huckleberry Hound gets his man but wishes he hadn't when he is assigned to bring in Powerful Pierre, an enormous woodsman.
4. Sir Huckleberry Hound Huck is a brave knight called on to rescue a fair maiden in distress.
6. Hustler Rustler Huck Cowhand Huckleberry Hound, guarding his prize herd, is beset by a sneaky, persistent cattle thief.
7. Freeway Patrol Police Officer Huckleberry Hound, at the wheel of a squad car, is ordered to bring in a fleeing bank robber.
8. Cock-A-Doodle Huck Farmer Huckleberry Hound meets a foxy fox discovered prowling in Huck's hen house.
9. Two Corny Crows Farmer Huckleberry Hound is losing rows on rows of his corn crop to Iggy and Ziggy, a pair of crafty black birds who manage to outwit Huck at every turn.
10. Fireman Huck Huckleberry Hound is assigned by his boss, the fire chief, to rescue a kitten chased up a tree by a lively dog.
11. Dragon Slayer Huck Sir Huck is reluctant to ride forth in search of the fire-breathing dragon which has terrified the realm.
12. Hookey Daze Truant Officer Huckleberry Hound has been assigned to bring in two spoiled brats who skipped school.
13. Skeeter Trouble Huck goes camping, seeking peace and quiet.
14. Sheep-Shape Sheepherder A crafty wolf uses a younger wolf to distract Sheepherder Huck so he can attack the lambs.
15. Barbecue Hound Huck Hound has one of his most trying experiences with the neighbor's dog the evening he wants to barbecue a juicy steak in his backyard.
16. Hokum Smokum Huck Hound's Grandpappy Huck tells Huck about his days as an Indian fighter, and to hear Grandpappy tell it he won the West single-handed, until the real truth is told.
17. Birdhouse Blues Huckleberry Hound, nature loving citizen that he is, builds a bird house atop a pole.
18. Postman Panic A ferocious watchdog bars Huck's way while he is trying to deliver a letter.
19. Ski Champ Chump Huckleberry Hound and Powerful Pierre compete for the ski championship.
20. Lion Tamer Huck Persistent Huckleberry Hound has read a book on lion taming and undaunted by the fact the lion has just sharpened his fangs on a large file and then eaten the file!
21. Little Red Riding Huck The old nursery story is given a decidedly new twist. Grandma calls the police and accuses Huck of false impersonation and of trying to spoil the whole story.
22. Tough Little Termite Huckleberry Hound encounters a termite that eats not only the wood in Huck's house, furniture and station wagon, but even the metal airplane in which Huck is trying to escape.
Visually, the show is also a feast, if a minimalist one, with clean, bright colors, modern background design, witty writing and such unforgettable stars as Huck, Yogi, Boo Boo, Pixie and Dixie and Mr. Jinks.
Ordered twice, each time defective so there might be bad pressings out there. I have had it before and it's terrific in all respectsPublished 10 days ago by Keith Coppage
Alot of good shows have been taken off the air..due to this stupid thing out there called "Polictal Correctness",..which I can not stand... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Victoria R.Remington
I've been doin the " buzz buzz" for 49t yrs. helps me redirect my thoughts when I'm goin in a bad direction. Read morePublished 1 month ago by laurel A. LeDoux
I now have the Yogi Bear Show and Huckleberry Hound. It's just like it was on television. My little boy loves it and it keeps me sane in the car. Read morePublished 1 month ago by John B. Keenan Jr.
Do you remember these shows from when we were kids? It is great that we can watch such innocence in this ugly world we live in now. You will still enjoy this.Published 2 months ago by Cynthia Johnson
"Rustling Hustling Huck" pits our hero Huckleberry against an evil cattle rustler. At least he's not from the Bureau of Land Managements'Published 2 months ago by Michael R. Wrathell
This is another selection for my grand children, safe, clean old school fun. I would recommend amazon for all your kids and grandkids video watching and you can review and choose... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Angela K.
Doesn't anybody at Turner want some more of our money??!!-We've been waiting almost 10 years for the rest of these!Even us Boomers can't live forever,you know!Published 2 months ago by SATURN2
This shows only 26 episodes about 1/3 of episodes in this cartoon. It has some bonus features in it. For example it shows you black and white and never seen footages. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jason Wu