5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for new parents!
We got this for ourselves then boght 2 more for expectant friends! Has several products that came in handy for us!
Published on September 1, 2011 by Keely Holt

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was expired
Published 19 months ago by Tracie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for new parents!, September 1, 2011
Keely Holt (Fort Worth, TX USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Product was expired, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
I bought this kit because it looked like it had all the essentials I need for my new baby.which it really does, BUT I purchased this kit in Dec 2012 and once baby arrived in Jan 2013 I went to open it up and realized it had reached its expiration date! This product should not have been shipped to me if all the medicines inside were to expire in less than a months time. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as described, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
just as described, now we are prepared to handle anything that can botter our baby, this is very useful for new parents and to have during the first 6 months

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
this is a great gift for new parents, it has pretty much everything you need to start off with, and its all contained in a nice case to keep it all organized, its a great shower gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
I have been satisfied, however some of the medication states for use for 2 plus and up and by the time my baby reaches two, the product would have expired and I never got use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
Thankfully we don't need so much yet. I bought because I needed the saline spray. My 1 month old gets terribly stuffy. Since this is our 1st baby, I figured this kit would be excellent in the long run as it seems things just pop up and it is probably better to be prepared!

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic case is a throw away, April 6, 2013
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
The products included in this kit are all useful but the plastic case, which is a part of the cost and a reason for buying the kit, breaks immediately upon opening. The walls of the case are very thin and so hinges and locking knobs fracture off once you try to open and close the case a few times.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expires before baby will even be born!, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
After reading several reviews that said the medicine was expired, I checked mine right away. Lo and behold, the expiration date marked on the outside of the kit clearly says it expires in February of 2014......... My baby is DUE in January. That hardly provides enough time for us to take advantage of the kit that claims to contain everything we'd need for a year.

I called the 1800 number for Little Remedies and they said there was nothing they could do, that I had to contact Amazon. I told them that they should probably be concerned that a retailer is selling expired products under their name.... So I call Amazon and they told me they could accept the return and reorder the product if I want. But obviously, not willing to take that risk. It is going to take leaving reviews like this to get the product taken off their site!

5.0 out of 5 stars Meds were not expired., November 23, 2013
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
The products were not expired, which was good. If you do not need the case I would recommend you just buy the regular products from Little Remedies. Some of the sizes are quite small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good kit but expired, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Little Remedies New Parents Survival Kit (Baby Product)
Basically the same as other reviews. The kit has everything full size and it has a good assortment of items but I ordered this Sep 8 and it expires in December. Thankfully my baby is already here but most won't get used completely by then.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›