on February 19, 2010
I don't know what's up with the other reviewer here, but my copy of that CD definitely includes the original hits.

I picked it up in a bargain bin years ago, seeing a couple of songs that I recognized. Then when I got it home and played it, I kept thinking, "Oh, they did that one too? Cool!" Song after song was like that. Of all the "Greatest Hits" collections I've ever bought, this one was the most pleasant surprise - all 10 songs were true hits, and I loved every one of them.

My only quibble with the CD came later, when I realized what it was missing. Your Little River Band experience isn't complete unless you also find a copy of the song "It's a Long Way There", preferably the long version. You can either add it as an MP3 It's A Long Way There (Album Version) (2002 Digital Remaster) for a buck or two, or you can get the Little River Band's full Definitive Collection instead of this shorter CD.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on March 11, 2005
THESE SONGS HAVE BEEN ALTERED. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME SONGS WHICH WERE THEIR HITS. THEY USE DIFFERENT INSTRUMENTS, SUNG DIFFERENTLY AND MANY OTHER CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE AS WELL.

THEY DO NOT SOUND ANYTHING LIKE THEIR ORIGINAL HIT RECORDINGS OF YEARS BACK. THEY STINK.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again