Customer Discussions > Minutes to Midnight forum

"Little Things Give You Away"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 11, 2007 10:04:49 PM PDT
Erica Cole says:
I just listened to the album. I'm probably one of the biggest LP fans you'll ever meet. I have to disagree with you ADD, MTV ridden kids. This is a powerful third effort.

While this album is different from the first two (duh...no band should keep the same sound), it represents how LP is growing up along with their longtime fans. Loyal fans who admire that will love this album. The complaints I hear about this album are so immature and foolish. The funny part is the complaints are even what would be considered negative.

Last I checked, there was nothing wrong with "monster ballads" (uh...Metallica anyone?). And Mike Sinoda has never been one to keep mum about his political views.

Linkin Park made a good move with this album, because it weeded out the hacks from the true musical experts.

Anywho..."Little Things Give You Away" is one of the best songs I've heard all year. Hands down. Even if you don't like the album, there's nothing bad you can say about this excellent song.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2007 6:21:39 PM PDT
No says:
I hate mtv and vh1 and bet but they arent real. metallica is too hickish if thats a word but yeah its an average cd that i will listen to after i get bored with the good artists like System of a down, Atreyu, flyleaf, and Hill of beans. Now dont get me wrong its a good cd for the people that have been around them since Hybrid theory but I found them when meteora came out so I havent grown with them.
by the way: Devil Driver, I nominate you to be the worst band in the world. Even worse than Korn you Hick turn hypocrites.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 10, 2007 5:08:00 PM PDT
Erica Cole says:
What the hell does this have to do with the original thread?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 15, 2007 8:08:58 PM PDT
No says:
sorry i like to stray off topic sometimes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Minutes to Midnight forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 11, 2007
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Minutes to Midnight
Minutes to Midnight by Linkin Park (Audio CD - 2007)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (30)