Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Little Tikes Cupcake Kitchen
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

The Little Tikes Cupcake Kitchen is absolutely adorable! It comes in pastel colors and the design is fun and functional. I think it would be really great too if you don't have room for a big play kitchen in your house since this is about half the size, but still has a sink, oven, and burners. I love that it even has a drawer for all the utensils and a shelf for plates and condiments! The stove burner will even click when you turn the knob. While the colors are girly, my son didn't mind playing with it at all and was excited to make little cupcakes. It comes with just enough accessories and everything can be stored in the drawer and oven when you want to put it away.
on October 24, 2012
I bought this for my 1 year old daughter and she loves it! She plays with it every day. It's the perfect size (doesn't take up too much space) and not as expensive as other kitchens. Would recommend for ages 1-4
on June 1, 2012
It is a great kitchen. It does not take up too much room and it super cute. My kids love baking cupcakes for us all! It had held up so far and I don't anticipate any problems. The other thing is the drawer comes out very easy. It upset my daughter so much that we just removed it. Problem solved! We don't miss it.
on October 26, 2013
My daughter got this for her 2nd birthday, and fell head over heels in love with it. My husband assembled it right after her party, and she immediately got to work baking cupcakes. For the price, this comes with a nice amount of companion pieces. Cupcakes, spatulas, sprinkle containers, a pot and lid, etc., were all included in this set. It has a sink on one side with a faucet that moves right or left. On the other side, it has one burner with a dial that makes a clicking noise when you turn it off and on, and a flat space beside it to sit things on. There's a small shelf on top, which can hold the sprinkle containers. The drawer is a functioning drawer, and can be removed. The door to the oven is easy to open and shut, and provides storage space when we want to put the pieces away. We didn't want a monstrosity of a toy taking up large amounts of floor space or a really heavy unit we couldn't move from room to room. This unit is compact, light weight, and durable. Plus, it's fun and interactive for our daughter. We're really pleased with our purchase!
on December 29, 2011
This is a very attractive and nice toy for not too much money. It isn't too big and does well in an apartment.
on September 3, 2012
Kitchen is super cute and kids love it! I was very easy to put together and does not take up much space. Easy to wipe clean and very light so it is easy to move too. One note about assembly -- You will need a power drill to get the screws in good and tight.
Great little kitchen!
on March 12, 2012
The cupcake kitchen is cute and durable. The assembly took 10 min. My 3.5 yrs old girl loves it-plays for hours....I would recommend it.
on January 8, 2012
Excellent choice for my 14 month old grand-daughter. Value is good!
Sturdy!
She is busy cooking and doing her dishes and having Fun!
Great bargain
on June 8, 2014
This is a colorful little play kitchen, it was easy to put together as well. There's a sink, stove, work surface and oven. I just love the clicking sounds the knob makes when pretending to turn on the stove. Little Tikes thought of everything; how cute is the shelf to place the the dishes and pretend container of sprinkles. The draw holds all the utensils and your little one will have fun pretend baking the colorful cupcakes. This toy comes with everything you need so that your little one will have fun play cooking. The draw pulls in and out very easily. Be careful pulling off the stickers from the sheet, I wasn't so careful and ripped the cupcake banner sticker in half. I called Little Tikes and explained what happened, they were great and they sent me "NEW" stickers at no cost. Great Company! This toy will last; great purchase and price too!
on January 22, 2014
Was very happy with this kitchen, except that the drawer keeps falling out. There should have been something added, so make sure it stays in place. Every time my granddaughter pulls it open, it falls completely out, and all the stuff is on the floor, otherwise she loves it, and it's also made very well. I like that it is compact, and fits in smaller spaces.