My kids love to pretend to build things so we thought this would be perfect for our younger son's 2nd birthday. This was the only workbench we could find that was suitable for kids under 3 (and this boy is the poster child for choking hazards - EVERYTHING goes in his mouth!!!).

Published on January 26, 2012 by habblie

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too small
The quality of the product is good and the tools plus the sliding door with storage are great but gee whiz they could have made it a bit taller. And my three year old twins are very small for their age.
Published 18 months ago by Dee123

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy to find a workbench for younger kids (no chokeables), January 26, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)

The toy is very well made. It will last a long time. But I am disappointed with the circular saw set up. The yellow guide piece that pushes the "wood" over the saw to be "cut" is not attached in any way. It just rests in a groove. Considering how well thought out everything else seems to be, this is very surprising. Not a deal breaker of course, but it's dumb.

The "wood" pieces are awesome. They're two pieces with magnets. When they're connected they're one long board. When they are "cut" by the saw they are two smaller pieces. Very clever!

So anyway, the boys (2 and 3 1/2) like it. They say they're "working" when they play with it. I'm a little bummed that they aren't in love it and think it's the best thing ever. I thought it was pretty darn cool. In the 3 weeks we've had it it's received about 6 hours of attention. But that's just how my kids are. We're always more excited about their toys than they are. That's it...I'm not buying them anymore toys. I mean it this time....

5.0 out of 5 stars very sturdy, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
We looked at many of these workshops for our 2/3 year old. This one is very sturdy and has a cupboard space to hold things (more tools?) He is really happy and so are we!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tyco Workbench, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
MY grandson plays with this item daily....and he has a ton of toys yet he goes to this item every time he plays.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
Despite the directions recommending a power drill to put this together, I managed to do it with only a screwdriver (Santa had a bit of a time crunch and a dead drill battery). It probably took me a good hour to do with minimal swearing, but the end result was a very sturdy addition to our playroom. Our daughter loves screwing in the bolts and hammering the little nails. This doesn't take up a huge amount of space and gives her enough to do that she has yet to become bored by it. We would definitely buy more toys from Little Tikes based on this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough Workshop is just that, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
Easy to put together and is really sturdy. Grandson loves it and it's small enough to go in a smaller room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for toddlers!, July 4, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
Great set! Easy to assemble and well balanced, so kids don't pull it over easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any little boy.Sturdy plastic, quality toys, easy set up, doors are easy to remove, September 21, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
This is an awesome product! I would highly recommend it. Both my 1yr old & my 5yr old love this so much. The product as a whole is very incredibly sturdy & good quality. It's a solid product. The only flimsy things on it are the doors & the vice. it's really cool looking. I like it because it doesn't take up too much room & doesn't have too many toys (that can get lost), plus the storage compartment is very handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it., January 19, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
My 2-year grandson has gotten many hours of enjoyment from this product. Loves the sounds made by the drill and saw. Still plays with it occasionally (4 yr. now). Very well made. It has withstood the assult of a very active boy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too small, July 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful toy, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Tough Workshop (Toy)
I got this for my grandson (he's 4), and he's just nuts about it. The expected Little Tikes quality is there, and it arrived quickly. Highly recommended.

Little Tikes Tough Workshop
$39.99 $32.00
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.