5.0 out of 5 stars Great house
Published on June 5, 2005 by Kim Ramsey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable
Published on June 20, 2011 by Mandy Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great house, June 5, 2005
I wanted a play house that had both climbing and play options inside. This is a great one for just that. I am now ordering the 2 seat swingset extention for this and I think my 3 year old boy girl twins will love it and use it for at least 3 years. The total cost for the house and swingset will be 700 - but if you buy this house when they are 2 a kid will have many years of use out of it. It is durable and can be sold or handed over in 10 years as well. I bought mine over a year ago and it still looks practically new

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Adorable, September 13, 2006
This review is from: Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playhouse (Toy)
I have a home daycare, with kids varying in age up to 5 years. I also have a four year old son. We wanted something sturdy, entertaining, and maintenance-free. We purchased the house and the swing arm attachment. Two adults assembled the house in about an hour and a half. It went right together with no issues. The swing arm was a little more difficult because it needs to be anchored. Follow the directions and dig holes to bury the anchors. We tried it "our" way, and with just one child on the swing, it moved way too much. My biggest complaint about this swingset is that the anchors are not well made, or strong. We broke two anchors screwing them into the hard soil. The triangle top just snapped off. Lucky for us, they included four anchors, and we only needed two. The anchor system is a horrible design, but once it's in, it does the job. With two kids on the swings, it doesn't move at all. My only other complaint is that they put this cute little sink/stove in the playhouse, and they put a window right over the sink, but the window exits out to the slide. The sink makes for a very convenient step. I wonder how long it will hold up to kids standing on it? All in all, I feel it was a great purchase, and like all the rest of my Little Tikes equipment, will get many years of use. If you are buying this for your own children, keep in mind that they won't use it much past 5 years old. It really is made for toddlers and preschoolers. Since I have a home daycare, and it will get used for years, it was worth the price. If this had been for my own child, something priced this high (we paid over [...] for the house and swing arm) would not be worth it. One more note: the colors are great. I also purchased the double decker super slide, which is the same color scheme. We live in a suburb where brightly colored equipment is frowned upon, so this is perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable, June 20, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playhouse (Toy)
Disappointed in this product. Purchased for a preschool playground and after the first day, the phone fell off the wall. Many teachers complained, little tikes is just not made as well as it used to be. Kids love it but it doesn't look like it's going to last very long. We bought this house b/c it was the biggest we could find for 4 and 5 year olds. I think better for 2 & 3 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 26, 2004
Ami bahe (savage mn usa) - See all my reviews
this toy looks great it has the house which kids love and the climbing part

Rate and Discover Movies