5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT- Perfect Size, Great Quality, Easy to Assemble
After reading several reviews and returning the "Badger Basket Folding Cradle Rosebud" (it just felt cheap), I was worried about three things: size, quality/durability and ease of assembly. The Little Tykes 4-in1 is 5 star in all areas.

Published 15 months ago by Smiley Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Play Crib
Fun play crib, but a bit bulky. I probably wouldn't get this item again. It is just too bulky. My daughter enjoys it, but not as much as I had hoped. It was also challenging to put together. I was never able to attach the mobile.
Published 13 months ago by CAKE

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT- Perfect Size, Great Quality, Easy to Assemble, September 27, 2013
Smiley Mom (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)

SIZE: The inside dimensions of the crib bed measures 9" wide x 18" long x 7.5" high. Plenty of room for multiple small dolls or one larger doll. (We don't own an American Girl doll, but are very happy that the 18" doll will probably fit perfectly). I don't know why they say "Fits up to a 13" doll"?!? The overall size is perfect for my tall 4 year old, and the feeding chair and lid snap down to make the overall dimension 13" deep x 23" wide x 16" tall (without the cute mobile). The feeding chair is a great size at 5" wide x 4.5" deep x 5" tall (with leg holes of about 3" oblong). Her favorite 14" chubby teddy sits up perfectly. We own a Melissa and Doug Deluxe Wooden high chair which is lovely and well made but MUCH too large to hold her dolls properly. They all slip out and it has never been fun to play with.

QUALITY/DURABILITY: I love the heavy duty plastic. It is very strong, and will be easy to clean. I read other reviews that smaller kids could climb into it and I believe it. Once the lid is down, my daughter uses it as a bench (with lots of storage area inside). It should be called 5-in1 (including the bench).

EASE OF ASSEMBLY: I always like to read the worst reviews, which often help adjust my expectations. I read one woman took an hour to assemble. I am not particularly strong and it just took me 15 minutes to zip through the 15 easy steps (with my daughter assisting!). Maybe they have made it easier but it still feels VERY stable. Only two of the "snaps" were really hard, but once I placed the first wo parts properly and put it on the floor using my body weight it snapped quickly. The other was the small lower piece to hold the mobile (which is made of a heavier plastic), so I used a flathead screwdriver and pushed gently. It snapped in place after about 15 seconds of nudging.

Overall, I am pleased with the value and multiple uses. My daughter loves it and I'm sure it will last long enough for her to enjoy it for years. Glad we purchased it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
Durable & sturdy. My 1 1/2 yr old great neice loves it. Now she can do everything her mama does with the new baby, from sleeping, changing diapers to eating. Great idea for a toy all in one package!!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love little tikes, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
I looove iittt my daughter plays with it the whole time and sometimes she feels like sleeping in it. Its easy to store not so heavy so colorful and so much fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
I got this for my 2 year old granddaughter and she loves it! It's sturdy and just the right size for her. I couldn't be more happier with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toddler toy, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
Bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter and she loves playing with it. It is strong and durable as she has climbed into it many times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and daughter loves it, February 26, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
Assembly wasn't too bad and went pretty quick. My husband complained about how hard it was to snap some of the pieces together. After that though this toy seems really sturdy. I like the colors and I think it's cute. My daughter loves having somewhere to put her babies to bed.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Play Crib, November 30, 2013
CAKE (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
Thanks.... I love it. It is very well made and the color is great. I really love it!!! All I can say is perfect!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter Loves It!, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
My grandaughter loves playing with the nursery. She loves playing Mommy and this is just the right size and items for her to play with. An instant favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!!, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery (Toy)
My daughter loved the Little Tykes 4 in 1 Baby Born Nursery! It was a little hard to put together but it was worth it.

Little Tikes 4-in-1 Baby Born Nursery