Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 57% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill
Free shipping (4-5 days) for Prime members Details
This item will be shipped by ground transportation and may take up to 4-5 business days to be delivered.
|You Save:||$13.23 (33%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Just like a real gas grill with dual grill, lid sink and side burner
- Everything fits inside grill cupboards for easy storage
- Starter button and clicking knobs
- 8-piece playset
- Includes towel bar
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Nice grill and should last a lot of years. Just fix the food issue and your good.
Very easy to put together. I did it myself in about an hour while resting said one year old and dog who kept stealing the plastic hot dog. It is light/small enough however to bring in the house in case of bad weather or whatever without any trouble. We had all of the parts and pieces, even with a few extra (and yes I double checked to make sure I didn't forget a step or didn't put a piece on)!
1) you cannot push the red 'igniter' button without pushing over the whole grill, it's so stiff. My toddle certainly can't do it at all.
2) the pieces don't fit together properly, as usual with Little Tykes toys. Ugh. The side panels (the sink and burner pieces) don't mate properly, so the result is very slanted and everything slowly slides off.
3) incredibly light weight. Topples very easily.
4) the doors won't open or shut completely without an adult assisting. My two year old is very particular, and get frustrated that he can't close the doors all the way.
5) the two grilling areas are very small. The slippery food provided falls off incredibly easily. That is not conducive to toddlers enjoying themselves. I would rather have a large flat grilling area that kiddies could enjoy instead of two poorly placed small ones.
6) the faucet handle doesn't move. It really looks like it could. How much more difficult could it be to make that happen? Apparently- for a company that gets everything else wrong- it's far tough.
TL,DR: if you like spending money on cheap products, get it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good, but thought my son would play with it more. He plays with it for about 5 minutes and then goes on to something else. but it is cute.Published 12 days ago by Lenay Druckenmiller
I found it to be great heavy plastic to stand up to an agressive boy. we have a kitchen that didn't stand up to this type child. Read morePublished 13 days ago by kkes
Cute little grill. Too small for my 3 year old, perfect for a
2 year old.
Got a bargain on this....paid 1/2 the price it is now. Want another one, but will wait for a sale.Published 1 month ago by Debra Pumphrey
grill does not hold the food on it, burger slides off, food too bulky and the utensils can't hold it without sliding off of them I feel it was not worth the moneyPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer