Other Sellers on Amazon
Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Just like a real gas grill with dual grill, lid sink and side burner
- Everything fits inside grill cupboards for easy storage
- Starter button and clicking knobs
- 8-piece playset
- Includes towel bar
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Nice grill and should last a lot of years. Just fix the food issue and your good.
Very easy to put together. I did it myself in about an hour while resting said one year old and dog who kept stealing the plastic hot dog. It is light/small enough however to bring in the house in case of bad weather or whatever without any trouble. We had all of the parts and pieces, even with a few extra (and yes I double checked to make sure I didn't forget a step or didn't put a piece on)!
Not difficult to put together, and it's sturdy. Buy an inexpensive pack of fake food to go with it, because
just a small amount comes with it.
1) you cannot push the red 'igniter' button without pushing over the whole grill, it's so stiff. My toddle certainly can't do it at all.
2) the pieces don't fit together properly, as usual with Little Tykes toys. Ugh. The side panels (the sink and burner pieces) don't mate properly, so the result is very slanted and everything slowly slides off.
3) incredibly light weight. Topples very easily.
4) the doors won't open or shut completely without an adult assisting. My two year old is very particular, and get frustrated that he can't close the doors all the way.
5) the two grilling areas are very small. The slippery food provided falls off incredibly easily. That is not conducive to toddlers enjoying themselves. I would rather have a large flat grilling area that kiddies could enjoy instead of two poorly placed small ones.
6) the faucet handle doesn't move. It really looks like it could. How much more difficult could it be to make that happen? Apparently- for a company that gets everything else wrong- it's far tough.
TL,DR: if you like spending money on cheap products, get it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect size for my 2 yr old grandaughter. She loves "cooking" on her grill like Daddy. Very sturdy.Published 11 days ago by Jan Andrews
Son loves it! Plays with it all the time! Take it in and out so he can play with it! :)Published 1 month ago by Melinda Harris
This is great and holds up well. We even leave it outside during the summer. This is the second one I purchased because it's so great (this was a gift for my nephew).Published 1 month ago by Jessica