Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Questions & Answers
Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill
by Little Tikes
4.4 out of 5 stars (164)
$39.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
I don't know exact dimensions but my three year old has outgrown this already. It's very short.
Mar 17, 2015 by Rachel in MD
votes
Definitely, my grandson uses it like a pro and he's 2 and a half. I would recommend close supervision, however, if the play food is purchased, until he/she understands that the pieces aren't edible. It's a great gift and will be fun for everyone! Highly recommended!
Jan 26, 2015 by LoveofGod
votes
Yes it comes with a very small starter kit, spatula/tongs/ a bun or 2/hamburger pattie/hot dog. I bought an extra set, but what came with it is all I would buy until you see if they are going to play with it.
Aug 1, 2014 by Erin Stewart
votes
We used a tarp over it as with the other out door toys.Never a issue.
Mar 24, 2014 by Dee Mautz
votes
our grandson is 1, he has not been able to pull off any of the knobs or is there anything included that he can choke on. He plays with this grill set all the time. I believe the recommended ages are 2-6 yrs.
Dec 1, 2014 by Virginia
votes
The dimensions are 24"W x 28"H x 11"D. I got this for my sister's house because it was narrow and they don't have much space inside and this fits perfectly in a small area. The kids are nearly 3 now and have loved it all year long!
Dec 6, 2013 by Laurie Adair Grove
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers