5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy! Made in the USA!
Published on January 9, 2012 by Heath Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Short
Published on December 20, 2011 by Jennifer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy! Made in the USA!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
First the good things. I have two kids and they have a ball on this. It is easy to assemble and put on the stickers. Very durable and the storage underneath is nice, especially when you are going to move it from one room to the other. The only bad thing is the food. You get one hot dog and bun and one burger and bun and one bottle of ketchup. If you are buying this for more than one child, buy the food pack, cause the fight was on! The other knock is that the food is soooo slick that it is very tough to keep things together. The hot dog will slide out of the bun if the bun is tilted three degrees of level. That tends to frustrate kids. The hamburger and bun is like that, except it's thick and tough for little hands to hold it all and again, if the pressure of your squeezing hands varies slightly on one side the burger will shoot out and go flying.

Nice grill and should last a lot of years. Just fix the food issue and your good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Short, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
We order this grill for our son for Christmas, so I can't say how much fun it is yet. I wanted to write this review to warn people that if you are ordering this for a child over the age of 3 beware it is very short. The grill looks great and has a lot of nice options that other one for the same price doesn't have. My husband is going to build a wood box for it to stand on and I think it will work great, but I just wanted to make people aware of this one little problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love this toy, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
we love this toy. and it is just the perfect size for my 3 year old. even his older brother 6 and 7 like to play with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to kitchen, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
My husband didn't really like the idea of my son having a kitchen so we settled on this. It was delivered very quickly and was really easy to put together. I gave it to my 2 year old for christmas and it was the first thing he ran over to on christmas morning. He plays with it a lot and his cousins of all different ages also seem to enjoy it. It's a little smaller then I would have thought,it's definitely designed for younger kids. My only complaint is it didn't come with much food. They sell other packs of food but I felt for the price they could have tossed in more food. But over all its a nice product and I would buy it again. Any child who likes to play pretend with food will love this plus it will make daddy happy lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute grill..., January 10, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
I purchased this grill as a gift for a 2 year old boy. It is smaller than I anticipated, although still the perfect size for a young toddler. The entire unit is plastic and needs to be fully assembled after it arrives. The assembly was quick and easy, however adhering the stickers to the face of the grill was quite tricky. The adhesive is strong and once stuck, cannot be repositioned.

Wish it was a bit sturdier.

I would recommend this for young toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present that was the hit of the party, September 14, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
I bought this present for my nephew for his 3rd b-day. I made sure to assembly it prior to his party because I knew that he would want to play with it right away. Assembly went surprisingly smoothly. Those plastic screws for the door were a bit of a challenge, but not bad at all. The rest of the assembly was smooth. When he received his present, he immediately knew what to do. His five year old brother also enjoyed taking his turn at the grill. I only wish that more food was provided as a part of the grill. Needless to say though, for the rest of the evening, the family was served round after round of burgers and hotdogs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Its over a fun toy my son really enjoys just a few worries for the parents, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
My son loves this toy, he's 1 years old so he doesn't really know how "cook" on it but really enjoys playing with the utensils/food but his favorite is hiding stuff in the bottom doors and the top grill... It was easy to put together to, not many pieces... The biggest thing is its very light! And if my son pulls to hard on the doors it tips over on him, you can't really put anything in the bottom to weigh it down because your little one has access to it, so my solution was to sandwich it between some stuff and it seems to work well and prevent it from falling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, May 29, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
My 18 month old loves this toy. He is always getting into my cupboards and pantry and pulling food out to play with so I decided its time to start searching for a toy. With it being the start of summer and we BBQ 3-4 times a week buying this was a no brainier. My son is 35" tall and the grill size is perfect for him. My 12 year old daughter put the grill together for him so assembly is pretty easy. He's pushed and pulled it over 50 times already and nothing has come off or broke. The only complaint I would have is it only comes with a ketchup bottle and I wish they would have included a mustard or salt and pepper to go with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars he loves it!, April 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew for his second birthday. He absolutely loves it! My brother loves to grill, so now they grill together, and my brother uses it to show my nephew things that could hurt him like hot grills, without any actual danger.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
My grandson wanted a kitchen for Chriswtmas and his dad was against it. This was a good sub for the kitchen he wanted and still manly enough for his dad

ARRAY(0xa1525c60)