5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy! Made in the USA!
Published on January 9, 2012 by Heath Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Short
Published on December 20, 2011 by Jennifer

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Short, December 20, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
We order this grill for our son for Christmas, so I can't say how much fun it is yet. I wanted to write this review to warn people that if you are ordering this for a child over the age of 3 beware it is very short. The grill looks great and has a lot of nice options that other one for the same price doesn't have. My husband is going to build a wood box for it to stand on and I think it will work great, but I just wanted to make people aware of this one little problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy! Made in the USA!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
First the good things. I have two kids and they have a ball on this. It is easy to assemble and put on the stickers. Very durable and the storage underneath is nice, especially when you are going to move it from one room to the other. The only bad thing is the food. You get one hot dog and bun and one burger and bun and one bottle of ketchup. If you are buying this for more than one child, buy the food pack, cause the fight was on! The other knock is that the food is soooo slick that it is very tough to keep things together. The hot dog will slide out of the bun if the bun is tilted three degrees of level. That tends to frustrate kids. The hamburger and bun is like that, except it's thick and tough for little hands to hold it all and again, if the pressure of your squeezing hands varies slightly on one side the burger will shoot out and go flying.

Nice grill and should last a lot of years. Just fix the food issue and your good.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love this toy, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
we love this toy. and it is just the perfect size for my 3 year old. even his older brother 6 and 7 like to play with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to kitchen, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
My husband didn't really like the idea of my son having a kitchen so we settled on this. It was delivered very quickly and was really easy to put together. I gave it to my 2 year old for christmas and it was the first thing he ran over to on christmas morning. He plays with it a lot and his cousins of all different ages also seem to enjoy it. It's a little smaller then I would have thought,it's definitely designed for younger kids. My only complaint is it didn't come with much food. They sell other packs of food but I felt for the price they could have tossed in more food. But over all its a nice product and I would buy it again. Any child who likes to play pretend with food will love this plus it will make daddy happy lol

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing....even to my toddler., August 14, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
Being that it's made entirely of plastic, one would assume simple assembly. WRONG! the directions show pictures of screws that simply aren't included in the packaging. instead of 2 types of 1, and 4 types of another...i had 6 of the same kind for a step which required a different type of screw, and had to use the ones it came with. also, there is no place under the "sink" area to screw anything in like the directions say to do, nor the hardware included to do so. also, the spot to the right of the grill with the 2 "burners" and the knob.....well, the holes where the knob is supposed to be inserted were NOT drilled like they were for the 2 other knobs on the front of the grill. the holes simply weren't there at all. i had to push with all my might and a screw driver trying to force some kind of holes so i could get the knob through the thick plastic. finally, the holes on the front "brick" looking part did not line up properly with the holes on the doors, therefore, i stripped one of the screws completely, and another screw stripped while attaching the handles to the doors. all in all, it was the most annoying and frustrating toy i have yet to put together for my almost 2 yr old. it's also very light weight & will tip over easily, and you can't lean it right up against a wall, or the lid of the grill wont be able to open & close because when the lid is open, it extends farther back than the backside of the grill. i like that it doesn't take any batteries, but the "flames" are simply stickers that you place on. after these are scrapped at w/ a toy spatula & banged on with a spoon repeatedly, i can't imagine them holding up very well. Little Tikes should have put plastic orange or yellow in there for the "flames" to improve quality & durability. i am happy that it doesn't take any batteries, but my son seems to miss the sizzling noises his old grill made (which he keeps dragging back into his room and playing with instead of this one) i don't think i'd buy this again, and the food that comes with it is not good quality. the hot dog doesn't even stay inside the "bun." it slips right out. poor design. lucky for us, we already have tons of play food. but if you don't, be prepared to spend extra money on some, as the stuff that comes with the grill is a waste.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, poorly made, falls over on little ones., August 13, 2013
Little Tykes = Shoddy

1) you cannot push the red 'igniter' button without pushing over the whole grill, it's so stiff. My toddle certainly can't do it at all.

2) the pieces don't fit together properly, as usual with Little Tykes toys. Ugh. The side panels (the sink and burner pieces) don't mate properly, so the result is very slanted and everything slowly slides off.

3) incredibly light weight. Topples very easily.

4) the doors won't open or shut completely without an adult assisting. My two year old is very particular, and get frustrated that he can't close the doors all the way.

5) the two grilling areas are very small. The slippery food provided falls off incredibly easily. That is not conducive to toddlers enjoying themselves. I would rather have a large flat grilling area that kiddies could enjoy instead of two poorly placed small ones.

6) the faucet handle doesn't move. It really looks like it could. How much more difficult could it be to make that happen? Apparently- for a company that gets everything else wrong- it's far tough.

TL,DR: if you like spending money on cheap products, get it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for my boys, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
My two boys love playing with this, however if I had spent over 30 I would think it was a great bargain, but since I found it cheap, I got what I paid for. The only piece that had problems is the tongs got broken after about 3 months....keep in mind tho I have 3 boys the oldest is only 5

4.0 out of 5 stars he loves it!, April 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew for his second birthday. He absolutely loves it! My brother loves to grill, so now they grill together, and my brother uses it to show my nephew things that could hurt him like hot grills, without any actual danger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Though it would be better, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
The quality is so-so, and is a total pain to put together. The kids do love it though and play with it every day. I wouldnt waste money on extra food toys though, because they tend to cook legos and hot wheels on it more than the food.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but filmsy for Little Tikes., June 8, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill (Toy)
I am used to Little Tikes products being very well made and sturdy. This one is not. It's cute and all but it's just flimsy.

Little Tikes Backyard Barbeque Get Out 'N Grill