Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on January 13, 2014
The pieces are so slippery it is hard for a kid to grasp the food items with the tongs or spatula. Good luck making a burger that slides all over the place and serving it on a tiny plate. Cute set, just designed poorly.
on June 2, 2010
If you go to the Lil' Tykes website, you can get this plus the other set Amazon suggests for less than the price of one set. I mean, $40 for this? Really? Lil' Tykes charges $14.99. I got both sets of fake food for $38, including shipping.
on April 15, 2016
This is a very cute set. The materials are decent quality (hard plastic) and fairly realistic (my grandson actually tried to eat one!). It's a fun toy for kids to play with, especially as grown ups are trying to get food ready! My 4 yr old and 2 yr old grandsons both enjoy playing with this set. So far, nothing has broken, cracked or peeled.
on August 21, 2015
My kids love this set. We purchased this to go along with our son's Christmas gift... His grandparents got him an indoor tent (looks like a play house) and we got him some camping type pretend items. This set has all the essentials for pretend camping. Was hard to get around Christmas but we were able to get it when it was a great price and available. The food items are a little bigger then the normal grocery food items so that was nice. I would recommend this set.
on October 7, 2015
Just like many pretend play foods, the hot dogs are flimsy and if your kid puts them in their mouths, it will flatten out with mild chewing. LOL kids!
I bought this set of pretend food to go with my kids Little Tikes Cook n' Grow BBQ Grill. PERFECT Match! My kids loved the napkins and flatwear to put down on the play table so we parents could play with them. Great fun.
on December 31, 2015
Such a great price! This Little Tikes set is a fun starter play food set for kids! Great for girl for boys, the plastic is durable enough for toddlers, so when they squeeze them and such the plastic remains shaped. My son loves this set and I can't wait to buy him a toy grill to go with it!
on January 20, 2016
I bought this to go with the Little Tikes Barbecue Grill that my boys have. They love all of these pieces and making their hot dogs and hamburgers. Very great buy. These pieces seem well made and will last a long time. I definitely plan to buy more kits to go with it also.
on October 6, 2015
I purchase these to go to Little Tikes grilled I bought my granddaughter earlier they were cute easy to clean up really good size for a toddler not too small no problems with the items being too small to cause her to choke. she really enjoy them they were real looking realistic she saw that she was having her own little BBQ
on April 14, 2013
Do not waste your money on these, they are very cheap feeling and do not look very nice at all...
on December 11, 2015
The kiddo absolutely loves this set - much better than the grill "foods" that came with the BBQ we got over the summer, these can actually be "assembled" to make hot dogs and hamburgers, providing him with more "work" and entertainment value.