Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 12, 2011
I almost bought this until I came across healthy stuff . org and found out this has high amounts of Mercury , Arsenic and Chromium in it. My child won't be taking a bath with these thats for sure.
99 comments|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2013
These are an excellent learning toy to incorporate into your growing toddler's bath time toy collection. The letters and numbers are made of a rigid foam that makes them easy to hold and manipulate for little hands. Their lightweight construction makes them ideal for sticking to a smooth wall when the letters or numbers are wet. My one concern with these is only with the letter "I" and maybe the number "1" as these narrow shapes could become choking hazards. However, since your toddler should not be in a tub unsupervised it should not be a significant issue. My twin girls love these and play with them more than other tub toys. I do believe that they are beneficial to their learning too.
on February 6, 2014
My toddler saw me open the amazon box and begged me to open this package! He loves the bright colors and I like the fun he has in the bathtub. I put them in order or spell words on the wall and he knocks them down, pretends to eat them, or watches them float in the tub. From experience they will get slimy if left wet and stuck together, so I have a bin and interlock them so they're not flat against each other. It helps them dry between uses and not get slimy.
on December 31, 2015
These are awesome! My 20 month old son loves the alphabet and counting. He absolutely loves them! He likes to stick them on the wall of the tub and say the letter/number/color of each one. It's great that he can continue to learn in the bathtub. They are very sturdy and I don't feel that they are porous enough to get moldy like a lot of bath toys do. The age recommendation for these is 3+ but they are definitely large enough that they don't pose a choking hazard and I think they are great for infants and toddlers. On a side note, they are really fun to use in the shower to write silly messages to your spouse until your child can read!
review image
on August 2, 2015
These stick and they stick well. All you need to do is wet them. We run a dehumidifier in our bathroom constantly, and they still don't come off the shower wall (until you want them to). We also have a fiberglass shower. Most things that are supposed to stick don't normally stick to our shower, but these do. I'd like to add that I don't clean the shower walls regularly, so they stick to soap scum, too. The interesting thing is that they don't stick like glue, though. They're very easy for my four year old to remove and replace. I'm more than impressed with this high quality bath toy.
review image
on February 1, 2016
MY son is 2.5 years old and loves to take baths. He's been learning the alphabet in preschool/daycare and he now recognizes each letter and requests them by name. This set of bath letters and numbers is a hit as it allows him to create words or even just designs. They stick to the shower/tub wall when wet but also float in the tub. When they need to be cleaned, I soak them in a solution of water with a little bleach. They've held up pretty well.
on February 25, 2016
I bought these when my son was nearly a year old and two years later, he is still playing with them. He loves spelling new words and sticking them to the sides of the tub. Most importantly, though, he has gnawed on these many times and has yet to bite a piece off. Also, even though I have on many occasions left them in a pile on the bottom of the wet tub for way too long, there are no traces of mold on any of them in my otherwise mold-prone bathroom.
on December 22, 2015
Fun little foam letters that are good for more than just bath time. They are firm and cant be crushed by little hands. I just wish the set was larger with more than one of each letter so that we could spell out names. But even if we cant work on names in the bath tub they are still good toys to teach letters, numbers, and colors too.
on September 29, 2015
My Kids Love these. A 6 year old and a 9 month old share these and they want baths just to play. I have had issues with them getting mold/mildew from sticking together and not drying properly, though found that they wash extremely well in the clothes washer. I throw them in with the towels and they come out new every time. I wouldn't suggest leaving them in the tub after bathing.
on December 31, 2015
This is just what i was looking for for my 17 month old. The letter stick to the tub wall great when you wet the wall a bit. They are very durable and none of the peices are small enough to choke on. It has helped him start to recognising letters and numbers. So now we are able to make bath time a learning adventure. I highly recommend this product. It is a great buy and the price is dead on for what you get

See 1 answered question