Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 31, 2010
Our children and all the other children who enjoy our great big water ball LOVE IT! I'm surprised by the negative reviews. To those who are having trouble with the ball filling with water, please make sure you understand the instructions. There are 2 ways to use it. You can insert water into a special pouch in the ball to keep it in one spot OR use it as a sprinkler ball as we do. We do not fill ours with water, though we did try it out once and had no trouble emptying the pouch. The ball itself is not supposed to fill with water when used in sprinkler mode. We have had it for 3 years and use it all spring and summer. Children (toddlers up to 9 and over 60 lbs!) roll it, roll onto it, and it handles it all.
22 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2009
I teach preschool children with special needs and bought this ball for our water play day. It was fun, for about 5 minutes. Then we noticed that the ball started to fill with water, and the sprinkler stopped working. We couldn't get the water to come out. So much for that. I spend lots of money each year on my students, and when I see something I like from a brand like LIttle Tykes, I assume its going to be good. Well, looks like I'm going to have to check reviews now, because Little Tykes is not the company I thought it was.
55 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2013
I got this when it was pretty cheap on Amazon - so I figured if nothing else it would be a fun ball in the yard, which it is. I had higher hopes and was hoping all of the other reviews were wrong, but they are pretty spot on. It's a fun thing and it waters areas of the lawn nicely when on, but it's not amazing like I was expecting it to be!
on June 27, 2016
So far, it works ok but it will not hold air for very long at a time. It was cheap enough I don't think I will mess with returning but not sure I would recommend it or purchase it again. I am sure Little Tikes would send a replacement as they have great customer service.
on October 12, 2007
I was hoping this was going to be a hit but the kids didn't care for it. Also it never moved around like it was supposed to. We ended up tossing it out. Regular sprinkler was more fun for the kids.
on July 31, 2015
My kids had a lot of fun with this thing. We left the water reservoir on the bottom empty, which let the kids play by moving the ball around a little bit. The connection to the hose leaks a little bit no matter how hard we tighten it and I'm a little concerned about the ball getting moldy inside, but I'm otherwise very satisfied with this toy.
on July 5, 2007
This is cute, and a good price. My son dragged it on the lawn and it ripped on a toy. I guess it's to be expected....could be patched up easy enough. Doesn't roll around the way it is in description. It is attached to your hose, so it only goes so far. My kids ran and jumped in our other sprinkler more. But, still a good time on a hot day.
on July 2, 2013
We purchased this for a backyard party we were having and all of the kids (ranging in ages from 2-8) had a blast with it! It held up well to them rolling over it, throwing it around and it continued to spray water and stay inflated. I know other reviewers didn't have as good of an experience but we could not be happier. I'm sure it will get much more use than just that one party over the summer!
on June 27, 2013
This ball is great. It is colorful, sturdy, a great size for both my 4 and 2 year old. In fact, they play with it when there is no water hooked to it at all. They jump on it and roll around on it. I love to watch them play with it. The spray is not to strong and is easily adjusted to high or low.
on July 25, 2007
This is a pretty neat toy, don't spend more than 15 dollars on it though. I have seen it for over 40. I got an awesome deal for 12.99.