Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on January 8, 2009
Our granddaughter fell in love with a cousins Thomas Ball Pit. She has the Cozy Coupe Car so we thought she would like the Cozy Coupe Ball Pit. She does love it, but it turns over on her easily when she is getting in or out. The number of balls sold with the Cozy Coupe Ball Pit is not nearly enough. It seems very durable in that our 21 year old 240 lb. son got in it on one occasion and on another a 26 year old female got in the ball pit and played without damaging the structure. We are thinking of getting a wading pool in the spring and putting the balls in it for more stability and larger play area.
on May 21, 2009
My 15 month old loves playing in this but it only lasted about 5 months before it tore and deflated from normal use. It also tips over very easily so I am constantly picking up balls. We had to buy extra balls because it doesn't come with enough to even fill the bottom.
on January 3, 2009
My son loves this. Great small pit but you will need more balls. We bought an extra 100 and it could still fit more.
on December 8, 2012
I was just visiting my granddaughters when my daughter and I remarked on how this was the best spent money on any toy that the children have ever had. They did have to buy 100 extra balls and there is a lot of picking up balls daily but who cares since they have so much fun in it. At crawling age they could crawl into it and loved to tip it and they gained control over knowing their bodies and its limits on how far to tip the car. They have used it upside down, sideways, and upright. Both the one year old and the two year old love it as well as another child that is there twice a week. It sits on carpet so no one has ever gotten hurt on it. Sure, one day it will die but meanwhile it has entertained them and has been used to learn colors and to count and toss balls, give them a place to contemplate and learn physics too.
on January 6, 2010
I got this for the kids (ages 3 and 1) for Christmas. They LOVE it! I didn't want to get a giant pit, as I don't have too much space. I was worried that this would be too small, but it's definitely not. Both kids fit in it at the same time, and still have plenty of room to play around.

It was super easy to set up. It has taken some abuse from the kiddies, but seems no worse for the wear.

Only (minor) issue, the 25 included balls is NOWHERE near enough. I purchased an extra 100 balls and it's perfect. If only one kid was in the pit, maybe another 50-100 would be great. But, with both kids, 100 more balls fits the bill.

So happy with this purchase. Keeps the kids entertained for hours!
on February 7, 2010
Our 1 year old grand-daughter really enjoys Little Tikes, Cozy Coupe Ball Pit.
However, from the first day until now ( 2 months later), it will not stay inflated. The price paid was amazing until we begin to experience the problem. The old adage, you get what you pay, for is ever so true.
on February 14, 2010
The product was a disappointment. There was a hole in the seam. My nephew did not even get to play in the bus for all of 5 minutes before it deflated.I would not reccommend purchasing this toy.
on February 18, 2013
This is a fun tent for a toddler to crawl into as we'll as throw the balls out. It makes your toddler feel cozy.
on March 17, 2015
i bought this as a gift for my god-daughter. it was pretty much the best gift ever.
on February 16, 2009
This toy was very cute, but not very durable at all. My daughter played in it for a couple days and it tore easily.