5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
This is great, very sturdy. Our three year old pulls his 18-month-old brother around in it; it's a hoot. It was easy to attach to the new Little Tikes car, which we also purchased.
Published on June 14, 2011 by A. Howe

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on February 17, 2012 by ABCD

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
I was so excited to purchase this for my two year old son who absolutely adores the Cozy Coupe car. Never did I dream he would spend so many hours driving around in it. He has a love for trucks and tractors therefore I thought the trailer would make great fun for him. However, I should have done more homework as I didn't realize you TRULY do need the anniversary version cozy coupe to attach this trailer to. I ended up returning the trailer and that is the only reason I rated the questions as I did. Very disappointed only from the since the trailer is not universal to all cozy coupe cars!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 14, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the car, horrible fit and finish, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
I'll keep this review short because we aren't talking about a rocket ship here. This seems to be well built and my son loves it, but putting it together was a challenge. My wife and myself had extreme difficulty with the axle assembly and in my opinion, it is a very poor design. The factory tolerances must be incredibly high because the opening for the axle was significantly bigger on one side as opposed to the other. We had to sand down the one axle opening and then used all kinds of tricks, Pam (yes the cooking spray), and praying to get it to fit. Eventually we got it together, and this isn't even getting in to the difficult to get fit metal caps that you have to repeatedly pound with a hammer, but the bottom line is that once the toy is together it is a good quality. Once it's together the trailer attaches easily and securely to the car and its a great place for my son to through his toys, rocks, or anything else he desires while we push him in the car.

In short, once it's together the toy is a 5 star toy because it does what it is intended to do and appears that it will be durable, but just rating on assembly it would be 2 stars. No toy, especially one this simple, should take two people with college degrees 2 hours and multiple tools to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, May 11, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
Very easy to install. Our 2 yr old son drives his toys around and his younger sister in it. They have a blast!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice., March 13, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
this was a gift for my daughter for Christmas and she was very happy with it and plays with it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand loves trailer, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
Our grandson loves the trailer that he attached to his Cozy Coupe. He loads it up and drives around picking up things as if he is the garbage truck. He is able to drive with it attached as well as without it. Keeps him busy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
already had the cozy coupe car. this was a joint gift for my grand kids 3years and 20 months old. Big hit with them. very easy to attach to car. they are having a ball with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Accessory to the Cozy Coupe!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
Very pleased with this Trailer! Our grandsons' love this and have so much fun playing together with their Cozy Coupe and Trailer!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun addition for the Cozy Coupe, September 19, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
I wasn't going to order the trailer but so glad I did. It is added fun for the grandchildren. There favorite toys can go for a ride with them. It is also sturdy enough to have a smaller sibling go for a ride. The kids LOVE it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Car trailer, May 22, 2014
SAS (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Trailer (Toy)
My son loves his Little Tikes Cozy Coupe. We have an older one that has been handed down several times. The trailer doesn't fit as well as it probably does on the newer model, however he loves it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›