5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous table!
Published on October 20, 2005 by ThreePeas

2.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof!
I bought this table for my one & two year old girls in December 2011. We liked the table at first. It's very easy to put together & it's cute. But starting the first day, we had trouble with the table top. Someone put my daughter's sippy cup on the table & of course, it leaked a little. Everywhere that the water touched the green table top, it swelled & bubbled. But...
Published on April 2, 2012 by Danger

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous table!, October 20, 2005
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
LOVE this table. I wanted to buy a play table/art table in one and this is it. It couldn't be easier to put together (say 15 seconds) and it's bright and cheery and very very sturdy. It has 4 storage bins (2 orange 2 red) and the legs of the table are purple. The top board (which is removable and SO easy to clean) is green. Underneath the board is some more storage. The base of the table is grey. My son sits on top of the table with the board on it and it is very stable - it's a thick board. One side of the table has a lip, the other doesn't (for doing artwork very nice). It does NOT come with chairs. Here's a tip: Call Little Tikes directly to get the chairs IF you do not need 4 (they sell them in sets of 4)they don't advertise this but they will sell you one, two whatever you need. Plus if you buy the four pack it comes with one red, 2 yellow and a blue (what???? they don't match the table and why not 2 of one color 2 of another). Anyway, I called them and bought 2 red and my son LOVES "his chairs" because they are the perfect size for the table and well, they're his! My only regret about this table is that it's just a few inches shy of being able to fit the thomas train tracks. Step2 makes a table that does fit the trains also but that table is not as sturdy and not as nice AND it has built in tracks which doesn't work for us. So, we will also buy a train table but that's fine because when I bought this I wasn't thinking about the trains because my son wasn't interested in them then. You CAN set the trains up to work with this table but my son does alot of arts and crafts we would have to take the trains down and put them back up and down - too much work, I'm exhausted thinking about it. Either way, I would buy this table again - it's fantastic. AND, if you do have a little artist - get the messy mat to put under the table - it's so convenient.
P.S. Here are the dimension of the ACTUAL TABLE NOT the box dimendions as they state above:
Product Size 51.0"L x 28.0"W x 19.0"H / 29.00 lbs. 8.00 ounces (Hope this is helpful!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little table, August 2, 2005
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
We have had this table for almost 3 years and use it primarily as a train table. It has held up well. I wanted something compact for our sunroom with lots of storage and it delivers. I have even brought the top part outside, filled the 2 storage compartments with water and let the kids use it for waterplay. It's lightweight, easy to move around. Kids can take a bin out and play separately. 2 friends of mine bought the same table and have had their money's worth. We placed a train-mat on the surface for more fun! Pieces are easy to access and the additional storage under the surface is a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, Very useful table, August 11, 2005
April Murray (Wilkesboro, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
We purchased this table for our 2 year old son to use for his Matchbox and Hot Wheels Car sets. The assemby is very easy and the table is very strong. My son ends up on top of it quite often and there have been no problems with it toppling over. We have not tried to put his trains on it yet, but it would definitely work for that too. The little storage containers are nice and when you have the table in the highest position, there is room underneath the table for additional storage boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grow-with-you mulit-purpose table!, November 16, 2007
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
I wanted a train table for my son, but we live in a small apartment and the other tables on the market were too big. This table is easy to put together - just place the purple bases on the ends for high or store them under the table for low - no snapping or clicking peices together, yet is solid as a rock. I've stood on the table tons of times in the high position and never felt the slightest instability. My 3 and 4 yr old climb all over the table too and its totally immovable. The drawers are a great idea, and I like the fact you get 4, even though you can't use all 4 when the table is in the low position. There is storage for paper, puzzles, or other flat things under the flat table top. Or you can use it for sand and water (I read this somewhere, but never did it myself). It's a great deal, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice table, a little small for train set, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
My son received this table for Christmas to put his GeoTracks train set on. Unfortunately, the table is not nearly large enough to put the entire set of tracks on. I was afraid this would happen, but bought it anyway. We may decide to put the train set back on the floor and use the table for other things. It was super easy to put together and I love the storage bins on the ends. Even though it's not well-suited for the purpose we intended, we still love the table and can make use of it in some way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy table, March 24, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
We got this for our 2 year old, so he could play with toys on it and setup his train tracks on it. It is very sturdy and the adjustable height is a nice feature. We wish it was a bit wider, wish the legs were adjustable rather than just removing them, and we wish the baskets were drawers instead, but these are minor complaints. The table does what we need it to, store lots of pieces, and gives our boy somewhere to play with his toys. Avoid the train-specific tables and get this instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very durable, November 29, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
I bought this table when my son was 2yrs. He is now 7 and my daughter is 5, and the table is still in great shape! It is a great size and so durable. My daughter sits (& lays) on it very often. The edges are raised so their toys don't roll off. This was definitely well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic table, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 year old granddaughter. She loves to build. Just right for her and great for her mother because the storage is great for clean ups.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great art/activity table, December 23, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
I already had a small table for my son to do his art work on (he's 2 years old) but I wanted to use it for a new toy, so I looked around online and in different stores to get just the right table that I wanted now, and so far this one is working out well. It's big (so beware if you have limited space), but I love it b/c other table was small and stuff was always falling off it. I considered the other kind of art tables that have storage areas up above, but my son is only 2 and I want him to be able to use the table now so figured best to keep everything low in his reach. It's a little tricky for him to get out his things from the side storage bins as the bins fall out easily, but overall he's managing and it's nice to have a lot of space. I was surprised the top was thin cardboard and a space around the edge, so playdo and paint gets caught in there, but the table was made to have 2 sides with and without the top, though I think we'll use it just with the top, because he has another play table for trains etc. A great buy for the price! Plus, it was very easy to put together. Also, I used the chair from the other Step2 table and they fit fine with this table.

5.0 out of 5 stars TABLE, January 18, 2013
Janice (Merrillville, Indiana, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table (Toy)
MY GRANDAUGHTER LOVES THIS SHE PLAYS ON THIS WITH MANY OTHER TOYS ALSO. SHE HIDES HER FAVORITE TOYS IN THE CRATES

Little Tikes EasyAdjust Play Table