Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Little Tikes EasyScore Basketball Set
|Price:||$30.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.00 (16%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Basketball Hoop Adjusts to Six Heights from 2 to 4 Feet
- Includes an oversized rim and junior size basketball
- Develops social, motor skills and coordination
- Base can be weighted with sand (not included) for stability
- Age 1 1/2 to 5 years
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Little Tikes Easy Score Basketball Set, designed for children 18 months to 5 years old, introduces kids of all abilities to the game of basketball and competitive play. The height can be adjusted to six settings between 2 and 4 feet to accommodate even the littlest hoop star. The oversize rim and kid-size basketball ensure easy scoring and help kids develop hand-eye coordination while providing the right challenge level. Before play, add sand to the base for stability.
Includes Junior-Sized Soft Basketball
The included junior-sized basketball is just the right size for small hands and can easily be inflated if it gets flat.
Oversize Rim Makes it Easy to Score
Little Tikes designed this basketball set to make it easy for children to make their shots. The oversize rim makes it easy for kids to score baskets and allows children to succeed with the right level of challenge.
Develop Social Skills and Hand-Eye Coordination
Basketball develops social skills through teaching kids about positive competition. Motor skills and hand-eye coordination develop as kids learn how to make baskets.
Basketball Hoop Adjusts to Six Heights from 2 to 4 Feet
As children grow and their basketball skills improve, raise the height to increase the challenge. The hoop has six height settings from 2 to 4 feet, allowing small kids of various ages to enjoy shooting hoops and slam dunking. Weight the base with sand before play for stability.
What's in the Box
Basketball hoop and base, soft basketball, and user manual.
Easy Score Basketball Set
At a Glance:
- Basketball set adjusts to six heights between 2 and 4 feet
- Includes one junior-size soft basketball
- Oversize rim ensures kids can make their shots
- Develops social and motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Suitable for outdoor play
- 18 months to 5 years
- Adult assembly
- Sand for base (not included)
Top Customer Reviews
With a 4 year old girl and an 18 month old little boy we thought this might be a fun product to try. I opened the box, set it up in a couple minutes and watched the kids start playing, and playing, and playing, and playing.
My wife and I were stunned. Both children spent hours shooting baskets. Even my little one was shooting and consistently making bank shots from 2 feet out with the hoop height set just above his head. Fortunately we had a couple other similarly sized balls around the house which prevented arguments over whose turn it was.
Both kids were so caught up in the fun and were doing so well that it wasn't long before the video camera and regular camera were clicking away. My little boy went to sleep that night with his arm curled around the basketball (similar to how he might hold a teddy) because he screamed when we tried to take it away. The first words out of his mouth the next morning was "shoot, shoot" as he stood up in his crib holding the ball. My wife commented that I've created a couple basketball monsters.
We've never had that type of reaction to a new toy and in some ways it was a bit daunting. I'm not sure if our children's reactions are typical, but at least in this house, this product is a huge hit.
We have not yet weighted the set and it stands up fine at the moment. I imagine the base will need sand adding when my son gets into more rough play with it tho.
I have to say I initially agreed with other reviewers who have been frustrated with the hoop constantly coming off after a few throws... BUT... I called Little Tikes who advised me to lay the set down so that the hoop was sticking up and to then step on the INSIDE of the hoop to snap it into the back plate more firmly... I did this and it made an audible click on both sides and seems instantly more secure. I tossed a few balls in and it shows no sign of coming loose or bending forwards. You might want to try this before writing off this product as flawed... perhaps it's more a flaw in the instructions that don't tell you how to snap it properly into place from the get go! I'll update this review if I change my mind down the line...
I reserve judgement on durability since we've only had it a short time but, I must say, for the amount of money it seems pretty solidly built and looks set to withstand the rigors of normal play from a 1-5 year old.
1: It is extremely durable and is good for both outdoor and indoor playtime. If it is raining outside we will bring the set inside and the ball is light enough that I don't have to worry about it hitting and breaking something in the house.
2: Outdoors the set is strong enough to withstand the wind which is a plus because other sets often blow over.
3: The colors of the set are vibrant and help educate children on their colors.
4. The height is adjustable which is great. My son is short so we like to lower it down. However, his friend is a little taller. I would say this toy could be around until your child is about 6 or 7.
Overall it is a quality product and I give it 5 stars!!!
• Quality: It’s built very well. Even with my 10 year old pretending to dunk and my 1 ½ year old pulling on it, it’s holding up well. We have other kids over and they play rough with it as well.
• Adjustment: This was important to me. I love how this hoop will be useful for a few years. Right now he gets the biggest thrill out of making a basket without any assistance. He throws balls in the hoop, sippy cups, other toys and pretty much anything that will fit. He plays with this every day. It will adjust to fit him when he’s much older also, I would guess about 4 or 5.
• Base: So the base is intended to be filled with sand (one of my friends put water in hers). Since I want to be able to carry it outside so he can play on his hoop while she plays on hers, I opted to not put anything in the base. Initially it tipped over a bit because he was pulling on the hoop. After a couple days he stopped doing that and it rarely tips now.
• Hoop and net: The net is the only annoying thing about this. The strings pull off of their hooks quite frequently. I stopped obsessively putting them back on because that got a little annoying. But, it seems the piece that holds the string in place could’ve been designed a little better. No big deal, not worth marking this down a star. My son pulled on the hoop initially when we got it. It didn't bend or break at all.
• Ball: The ball is the perfect size for my sons little hands. It’s soft, so if he drops it on his foot, hits someone else or falls on it there will be no injury.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Giving 2 stars because my 12 month old enjoys playing with this and has learned to drop the ball inside the hoop (actually, pretty much all of his small toys go into it..lol). Read morePublished 1 day ago by Anya
1. Durable construction. The base of the hoop can be filled with either water or sand to make it heavier & impossible to topple by a toddler.
2. Read more
Brought this for my sons two year old birthday, the whole family has fun with itPublished 4 days ago by Kim E Sapsford
The rim keeps falling off the back board every couple shots. Would not purchase again.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Goal is great and just as expected. Only issue is that I only received one basketball instead of three. I know it will be a hit, and well lovedPublished 4 days ago by mljv1320
a neat little set-up that will make my 2-year old grandson very happy and excitedPublished 4 days ago by BCOOK55