5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Tikes Grill

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but disappointing
Published on December 14, 2011 by HipHopHomeschooler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Tikes Grill, March 31, 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
Fantastic toy. Sturdy, easy to assemble, and hours or hours of fun to play with. The lower cabinet stores extra food, dishes, and toys. The top grill handles turn and the other features: faucet and side grill, give even more area to play and create. The accessories are very good quality, too. Great price and fun toy that I am sure we are going to have to years, especially since my daughter won't take it out of the house as she loves playing with throughout the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A BBQ every night, June 14, 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
We have had many other cooking type toys that have been used for a day and discarded. This grill is a winner. He loves making us dinner on it. It's just the right size, not as big as other kitchens and plenty of space for them to make creations. Love the storage cabinet.This toy is a winner. Very sturdy as well, he slams the lid constantly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Likes it, April 18, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
This was a present for my 5 year old grandson, who likes playing with it as he copies his
dad on the barbecue. only point is that when buying this you should also buy another set of food
to go with it, this makes it more interesting, as it comes with only 1 and one hot dog.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't Kill the Grill, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
I bought this for my son for his second birthday, because I wanted something at which he could stand and play with items. This seems to be something kids at that age like to do, and a grill seemed like a super idea. It is. I think he'll appreciate it much more on a "grill" level in a year or 2, but for now, he digs hiding things inside the doors, driving his cars on the grill top and banging the %$#@ out of it with other toys. This brings him great joy, and it brings me great joy to watch him, because he is a maniacal and hilarious 2 year old. I like this toy. I don't even care that it's not a schmancy wooden set-up, because I will most likely donate it in a few years.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but disappointing, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
This things was nearly impossible to put together! The holes in the front don't line up with the door, so I had to enlarge them, as well as several other holes where the knobs went. Also, while other toys are easy enough to assemble with a simple screwdriver, the plastic didn't give at all with the smaller screws and there was no amount of hand strength that would tighten them. A power drill is mandatory. We also received tongs and a spatula that were all grey, not grey/black like in the stock photo.

But I will say that the 12 month old and 6 year old that use it, LOVE it. And that is what really matters. Though the baby has a tendency to tip it over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps him very busy, August 31, 2010
mugglemum (New Jersy, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
This is the best toy we have. It was given to my 1 1/2 year old son as a gift and we keep it in the house next to his toy Elmo kitchen. He CONSTANTLY plays with it. Every morning he cooks me up something for breakfast on it. It doesn't make any fun sounds or noises really, but he still loves to play with it. The only con I have is that he can easily knock it over if he wants too. This was easily fixed by putting something inside the cabinet to make it a little more sturdy. I recommend this to everyone and I would buy it again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy's favorite toy!, July 10, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
We bought this one because he just loves 'cooking' like his daddy. The price is slightly higher here, but if you take the regular price of Toys R Us to Wal mart, they will match it. Plus, you'll avoid the shipping costs.

He's been playing with it since we put it together. He likes to make noises and pretend that he's eating the meals.

It would've rocked if it made some sounds, but it works perfectly with the clicking noises of the buttons.It took less than half an hour to put together; it comes with extra pieces (for fixing later) and you must place the stickers on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!!, September 13, 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
My boys really like this grill and I thought it was a great alternative to a pricey kitchen that are usually a lot more intended for girls. But it was a real pain to put together (esp. with my boys running around). I would recommend doing this when they are in bed. Really the only thing that really bugged me is the stickers are really hard to get on and they got those bubbles in them and I really couldn't fix it. Overall I would say this is a great toy. It would be better if it came with a pan and something to cook on the burners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Get Out N Grill, September 14, 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
My 2yo son LOVES this grill. We bring it outside and he 'cooks' side by side with daddy, then brings it back in his room. I love that it's small (compared to a larger kitchen) so we can move it around. I also love that there are no batteries, there's a button on the stove that clicks and the knobs click as well. The accessories are thick plastic. I've had no issues with the lid coming off. Great toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to assemble, July 6, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Get Out N Grill (Toy)
I just put this together for my godson's 4th birthday. I found it difficult to assemble. Almost none of it was already assembled. The directions do not have words, only pictures so it was sometimes hard to figure out which screws went where. But the hardest part was that the holes weren't big enough for the screws. This was especially true of the seven large plastic screws that hold the door part on. I had to make the holes bigger with the screwdriver and hammer. The holes also didn't match up on that part. I ended up with a blister on my hand!

Once I put it together, it was very cute. I am hoping he will enjoy it and that it was worth the time and effort it took to put together.

Little Tikes Get Out N Grill