Little Tikes Handle Haulers Haul & Ride
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Converts from walker to ride on to wagon
- Adjustable handle has 3 buttons and 7 sounds effects
- Recommended Age Range 12 to 36 months
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Edited to add - my son is now 28 mos. and he still loves this truck. He always has fun with it regardless of whether it's in ride-on mode or it's in dump truck mode. I always recommend this to friends with boys.
- Fun for baby
- Comes with three sounds: horn, back-up beeping sounds, and ignition starter (one press and the truck has problems starting, press it twice and engine revs up for awhile). I enjoy the sounds, they are not annoying like how some toys can be.
- Love the features: dump-truck, hauler, push toy, and walker.
- Colors are bright and appealing
- Installation was a pain. Couldn't the manufacturers just assemble it themselves, or most of it. It took about 20 - 30 minutes.
- After we installed it the first time we found the middle wheel did not line up! A previous reviewer noted the same problem. You could see where they meant to drill the hole, but something must have slipped because the hole moved and the wheel wouldn't go on. So back to the store for a replacement. This one worked fine, but we had to reassemble - so another 20 - 30 minutes. SO NOTE TO FUTURE PURCHASER: before you go through the trouble of assembly, check if the wheels are aligned first :)
All in all, great item! Really love it as a parent. And baby seems to love it, too, which is all that really matters, right?
I think this is a GREAT first or second ride-on toy for the little ones.
Oh and I shouldn't forget to mention that it does have some sounds through buttons on the steering wheel, but they're the most reasonable volume I've found on any toddler toy. Loud enough to be fun (and with two volume settings) but also quiet enough to not be obnoxious or overwhelming. Way to go Little Tikes, you're definitely at the top of my list!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my grandsons first birthday. He loves it !! Cam uses it every way it can be used.Published 21 months ago by sue ann rose
Our boys liked the toy. Unfortunately, the underside of the control handle started fracturing a few days into playtime, and the rod connecting it to the truck cab snapped clean in... Read morePublished on February 21, 2010 by David Benjamin
I got this toy for my twin grandsons for their first birthday. My daughter says they love to ride on it and play with it. They like the buttons and noises. Read morePublished on December 15, 2009 by SLDW
This is by far my son's favorite toy. It was a gift for his first birthday, and six months later it's still his favorite. Read morePublished on December 13, 2009 by Amy Lynn
This was for my Great-Nephew's 1st Birthday.
It was the hit of the party. he along with the rest of the kids there didn't even want cake & ice cream. Read more
My son loves this new toy. It is very durable and safe. We bought it for my son's 1st birthday. My only criticism is that it's a little tricky to adjust the dump truck using the... Read morePublished on July 8, 2009 by D. Carter
I got this truck for 1 year old grandson. He was premature but is catching up. He had been pushing kitchen chair around while learning to walk or anything he could hold on to. Read morePublished on May 29, 2009 by BJJ
I bought this for my daughter for her first birthday, and she is now almost 3 and still uses it daily. Read morePublished on April 14, 2009 by A. Gibson