5.0 out of 5 stars Great ride-on toy
Published on February 23, 2013 by Angela S

3.0 out of 5 stars Wheels blah after first day
Published on February 21, 2013 by Margaret C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ride-on toy, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
My 3.5 and 1.5 year old were both given pillow racers for Christmas. My son has several other ride on toys but both he and I prefer the pillow racer. He likes it because it goes faster than his other ride-ons and it turns in all directions. I prefer it because it is easier on our hardwood floors and our kitchen cabinets than his other ride-ons. He is older than the manufacturer's recommended age, but he is well below the maximum weight of 50 lbs. I imagine he'll probably get at least another years use out of it before he is too tall. My 1.5 old daughter has the unicorn. She likes it, but still hasn't quite figured out how to get it to go on her own. She is tall for her age but can only now at 20 months touch the floor enough to propel herself forward. It is easier for her feet to reach the floor on the pillow racer than our other ride-ons. It is lower to the ground, but a little wider. The kids also had to get used to the fact that the pillow racers have no back, so it is easy to slip off the back hand side of them. It's not that far to the ground though. The falls have never upset them, they just get back on. They were easy to assemble, and it looks like it would be pretty easy to take the pillow off the base, but we have never do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ride-on toy that is really fun for toddlers, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I gave the Little Tykes Pillow Racers Fire Truck to my nearly year old grandson and it was a big hit, not only with my little grandson, but also with his nearly 4 year old brother!! This ride-on toy is a BIG pillow that comes with wheels. It took Grandpa about a minute to attach the wheels to the pillow once it was out of the box. My grandson is not yet walking (but he's close!), so I suppose he's not "officially" a toddler yet, but he got that hang of pushing with his feet right away. I should probably mention that someone has always been with the little guy when he "rides" on his Fire Truck, since he's a little unsteady when the pillow starts moving. But, in a few months, I'm sure he'll be able to ride on his own. He squeals with delight when we "fast push" him around the floor!! As with every toddler riding toy with which I'm familiar, the Little Tykes Pillow Racer travels much more easily and faster, on non-carpeted floors. There are two features that I especially like:
1. Since the toy is a pillow, it's a nice soft surface to land on (due to unusual boarding methods) and if the Fire Truck ever tips (which it has only done with my older grandson performing some speedy manuevers)it's also nice knowing that it's a very soft truck that may land on parts of the driver.
2. The wheels turn in a way that allows older toddler daredevils to do spins and wheelies on the way to the "fire."

This toy is very popular and occasionally has to be put away due to its popularity in the kitchen, but the million dollar smiles on my grandsons' faces when they ride the Pillow Racers Fire Truck far outweigh any inconvenience. It's been in use for almost a month and no "break-downs" from wear and tear yet. This may not be the most educational toy on the market, but it's super fun - so I am highly recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas the train, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
Thomas is very in love woth this toy, he has played with this out doors and moves like a jet. awsome lil fire truck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vroom Vroom, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
"Vroom vroom" is what my daughter, who's a little over 1 year says when she pushes this toy. She loves to play with this toy, drives it all over the house, then she gets on and I'll push her, while she laughs and giggles. It's nice, soft, and durable. I like the fact it has a front brake so your child will not flip over. This is a must get toy that your child is sure to love, it's fun, safe, and exciting!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
We got this for our just turned 2 yr old for Christmas. He loves it!!!! Slides all over our hardwood floors. Even my 4 and 5 yr old uses it. They are a bit big for it, but still can ride it. Doesn't scratch our floors either. It does roll on carpet ok, but if you have just carpet, don't get it.I love that you can take off the top to wash it or use as a pillow.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wheels blah after first day, February 21, 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When we first brought this out both of my girls were delighted at 1.5 and 3.5 years of age. The older would sail down the wood floor hallway and was having a blast. But after the first day the caster wheels stopped turning and it was relegated to being a carpet floor toy only. The Enginerd checked the wheels for hair or other debris but never did find a reason for their cease to spin. Even on the carpet they love this toy and often have issues in deciding who plays with it when and for how long. I think it's a great concept, but the construction could have been carried out better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipment!, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
Product packaged properly. My son loves it. Seat is a little wide so most kids might not be able to push/walk themselves till at least 18 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
Grandson likes it and it is easy to use but be careful on wood floors very slippery. Overall a fun product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a 2 yr old, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
Great ride on toy. Only it's much too big for my 1yr old. My 3yr old is a little too big for it but still having fun on it. Although it has slipped out from underneath her a couple of times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scooter, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck (Toy)
My son (age 2) loves this scooter. He is easily able to scoot around even on carpeted floors. The casters make it glide well and he can push it any direction. It was a little tricky figuring out how the handle went in but hubby eventually got it in. My son is obsessed with cars so we went with this one as opposed to an animal one and he loves making cars noises while zooming around on it.

Little Tikes Pillow Racers Fire Truck