Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 28, 2012
Our children are 2 and 3, and they love the pillow racer! They scoot all around the house, and love to push each other as well. The toy itself is very plush, and the wheels and handle seem to be sturdy. We have had it for a few weeks, and we have not had any issues with it. People were saying it is a little small, but our kids seem to fit on it without a problem. They are both right around 3 feet tall. Enjoy, our family sure does!
on April 17, 2013
My 2yr old daughter at the time got this for christmas and she uses it for her main for of transportation.
She drives like daddy, on hand on the handel and a sippy cup in the other. except i have water or soda instead of juice or milk.
She takes this all over the house. Carpet or tile. If she goes somewhere on the first floor of my house, she is scooting around on this.
She is 3 now but still uses this and im surprised its held together. I would get this for any toddler.
It is easy for them to sit on and handle around. Super light so if they get stuck or something they can pick it up and move it.
on October 22, 2013
Bought this for my nephew who was a little over 1 yrs old at the time. He will be 2 this November and is still riding this! My kids go over there who are 3 & 5 and they do not want to get off of it...
Great price, sturdy, nice green color - Good buy!!!
on March 8, 2016
Bought this for my son when he had turned 3 and he absolutely loved it. We have hardwood floors so it was easy to move around on it. Lots of fun especially on days when he couldn't go outside to play!
on February 21, 2013
She loves it! My only issue with it is that I think it is a bit too stuffed. It was hard at first for her to sit because the stuffing was just too much. Now that it has been used a bit the stuffing has settled and she is much more comfortable. Be aware that they will not be able to use this long, it is really only for really small kids.
on December 15, 2012
Gave my 2 1/2 and three year old granddaughters these for an early Christmas....they literally rode these till they fell off and their little legs would not go anymore......BEST GIFT EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on February 3, 2014
I read all of the reviews and thought my son would really like this. I knew he was on the older side but people said their 4 year olds loved it so I thought my 2 1/2 year old might. It was the only bum gift Santa brought last Christmas. =(
on January 8, 2014
I really liked the turtle... easy to put together, so cute! Wheels spin great and its so soft. Just what I wanted for my two year old. However, he did not seem interested at all. Here it sits a month later, never been used. Maybe if he had someone to race with he would have enjoyed it more.
on April 29, 2014
BEst gift for toddler..... durable--it got used and used and used; hours of enjoyment, then was passed on to a younger sibling. Much more comfortable than the hard plastic scooters. Wheels are wonderful!
on January 15, 2014
We gave it to our great grandson who is 1 1/2. He took to it immediately. He pushed it around and then sat on it and zoomed around the room. They don't live near us so I don't know if he has used it as a pillow, but he sure used it as a car. Great figt.