4.0 out of 5 stars Good product so far
Shady Jump 'n Slide Bouncer
I bought this bouncer for my 19 mo. old son. I wanted this particular item because of the canopy top. It quickly became unavailable at local stores/Amazon so I ordered it from Little Tikes. Much to my surprise it cost $80.00 more from Little Tikes than Amazon had been selling it for, "Head scratch".
Pros: My son and I enjoy it very...
Published on September 23, 2010 by Joseph Mccormack

1.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes does not stand behind their products!!!!!
Bought this for my four year olds birthday. My two boys, 4 & 6, bounced on it less than five minutes when it exploded at the seem! I called Little Tikes because it is plastered all over the box DO NOT return to store. (I had to wait until the next morning because customer service was already closed for the day). I HIGHLY recommend returning it to the store if you have...
Published on May 12, 2012 by sara

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product so far, September 23, 2010
Shady Jump 'n Slide Bouncer
Pros: My son and I enjoy it very much as it can hold 250lbs so I can bounce with him. He absolutely loves it. I feel it is of very good quality and sturdy. I have read that the blower motors fail within a year. I have had it for several months now and use it at least once a week.
Cons: It says do not let it get rained on. I never let it get rained on. It did get a little tiny bit wet from some squirt guns. The next day I had mold spots on it. I always roll it up and put it away. Ok, no big deal, I can clean that. I really wanted the canopy to guard kids from the sun. The very minute I inflated it, it became a haven for insects. The canopy traps the bugs and the dumb bugs/bees can't figure how to get out. Now I want to cut off the canopy, the sole reason I bought it. Oh well, live and learn.
Overall so far I'm very happy with this product.
I pasted my review from Little Tikes web site because they won't post it if I make a reference to other seller prices. I found a way around that by posting it on good ol' Amazon. I wish I waited until it came back in stock here and bought it for less. Can't understand why it's $80.00 more from the maker and they don't want me to talk about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, September 16, 2011
Amazon Customer (North Reading, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
We bought this for my Grandsons 4th birthday. He was thrilled with it. It set up so easily. We were very popular grandparents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good investment, November 19, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
This was a great investment! We bought it for our sons 2nd bday party and it was a hit with all the kids. It blows up in seconds, the motor is quiet, for us a perfect size, and you un plug it and it fits nicely into a storage bag they give you. We plan to use this a lot since it blows up so quick. Easily fit at one time 5 2 and 4 yr olds. The kids had a blast jumping, sliding down the side and running around to get back in. Perfect for the age range 2-5. We liked that this one of the only one with a sun canopy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, durable and loads of fun, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
Great for a place to help kids and toddlers release some energy. Easy to set up and take down. The only problems I have with it is that the sides aren't very sturdy and kind off collapse down if a little one falls against one, and there's no easy way up for little ones who have their socks on. The slide is the entrance, at least that's how we use it, but there is a opening in the netting on the other side that could be used with a step stool to get in. We tied the netted side closed because our 2 year old kept falling against it and we didn't want her falling out. She loves it. We've had multiple toddlers and 2 10 year old in it all at the same time. It's great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute godsend, May 30, 2010
6Poindexters (Oklahoma City, Ok) - See all my reviews
This thing is the best!! We bought it last year on clearance and saved it for the kids for Christmas. We have four children under four and live in Oklahoma. This winter was so crazy I don't know how we would have gotten through it without it. It fits perfect in our garage for when it is too cold, icy, rainy or yucky to go outside. The kids have absolutely abused it. They have bounced in it, jumped all over the sides, even snuck toys and chalk in it. Never any damage. We even used the bouncer for my middle child's second birthday. We had some bigger pre-teen kids in it and even they didn't cause any issues. My kids are ROUGH on their toys and this is the best thing ever. I have no tried to put it back in the bag because it is out almost all the time. I will say it is big, the blower isn't the softest thing ever... but its a bounce house!! It's not supposed to be small or quiet. I have had zero issues with it after five months of constant use in the garage and in the backyard. It's a lot of money but was worth every penny!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 years later it is still going strong!, June 13, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
I bought this bounce house in July of 2011 when my boys were 2 & 3. It is set up in our basement and gets used weekly. They are rough little boys - so this thing has taken a lot of abuse. It has not a single rip or tear and looks just as nice as the day we got it! I am so very impressed! I typically don't spend this much money on a birthday present, but THIS was money well spent. In our cold midwest winters my kids can get some much needed exercise. They are 5&6 now and still use it several times a week at least. I wouldn't put more than 4 kids (under the age of 9) in there. For 2-3 under age 9 it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my sons 3rd birthday 19 months ago., October 12, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
19 months into ownership of this product and we've had no issues.
We use it once a week and it's one of my sons favorite toys. It's a big hit during play dates.

The one we bought didn't have a roof and it looks like the latest version does, which would be a big plus both for blocking out the sun and for keeping leaves out of the jumpy house.

We did add a futon at the bottom of the slide since kids seem to enjoy sliding out and running into the jumpy house as much as they like jumping in it.

I highly recommend this toy. I often tell people this was one of the best investments I've made in a toy.

It also packs into a reasonable size which makes it easy to store and makes it mobile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit of the Party, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
We ordered this for my daughters 2nd birthday and it was a huge hit. All the kids went nuts and had a blast jumping on it. It was good for this age group because the open slide part allows parents to be able to easily go in and help if need be. The slide feature is fun. It bounces well too. If we use this a couple of times I'll feel like I got my money's worth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 18, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
I bought this for my sons 3rd birthday party and it was a hit!! 4 to 5 tots can play comfortably in this bouncy house. Even my 8 year old got in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy house, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer (Toy)
It Inflates quickly and is not too hard to fold and put back in the bag when you are done.

Little Tikes Shady Jump n Slide Bouncer