5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Table!
Published on June 22, 2008 by Happy Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Top warped by the warmth from a plate of food.
Published on December 4, 2009 by Mom of two

3.0 out of 5 stars Top warped by the warmth from a plate of food., December 4, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
We bought this table for my son to use to color on but occasionally we would serve his lunch to him on it. The warmth from his food actually warped the top of the table. It's not like we were serving him HOT food just warm food. The top became soo warped toys and crayons would roll off and we could no longer even set a juice cup on it without it falling over. We upgraded to the next size table and we are much more careful what types of food we serve on it. I am usually always satisfied with the quality of Little Tikes but a table which is usually where you eat should be more durable to hold up to a warm plate being placed on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Table!, June 22, 2008
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
We just purchased the jr. easy store table with umbrella this weekend and my 20 month old loves it! I had previously let him "try" it out at toys'r'us and discovered that it is the perfect size for him. He is very tiny for his age and so we needed a very small table for him. This is just perfect! It is great because we don't have to worry about him falling off. He sits so nicely at his table and can play with toys, eat, and color at it! The table is recommended for ages 1 1/2-5 years. It has a very sturdy design that locks into place and folds up flat for storage. We use our table in the living room for play activities and in the kitchen/dining area for meals. My son eats better in this than the highchair.;) We haven't yet used the umbrella, but we plan to take the table outside on our patio on nice days and use the umbrella with it. This will be a perfect way to keep my little boy out of the sun! This is a great little table that I know we will get many years out of. There is also a larger table with umbrella available at walmart that seats six children from ages 2-8 years. So if you need a larger table, you might want the large easy store table instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this table!, August 10, 2008
LuvsViola (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
I love this table. It is perfect for little ones (we got it when my daughter was 15 months, and she will be able to use it for a long time. We keep it in the house, and she eats her snacks off of it. The best part is that when I'm tired of her climbing on it, it folds flat and stores under a bed or in a closet. I would definitely buy it again, and bought one for grandma's house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids Love It!, June 28, 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella
We purchased this for our grandson's first birthday. It was easily assembled during the party and his 3 year old brother and little friends took their snacks and went straight to the table to sit. It was the perfect size. We were concerned at first when we recieved it because we thought it might be too small. As for the one year old birthday boy, he absolutely loved it! He sat at the table and his feet touched the ground. He sat still playing with a water bottle for at least 15 minutes! This is one of the best presents that we've purchased for any of our five grandchildren. It's a winner!

4.0 out of 5 stars smaller than i thought it would be, February 11, 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
this table is rather sturdy and easy to put together, little bit smaller than i thought it would be, and the top is grey not off white... the umbrella has a height adjustment as well. its sturdy and looks like it will be easy to clean as well

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, July 9, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
I have had this table for about a month and I am very pleased. It was easy to set up. My daughter is 2 years old and rather tall for her age, and she fits at the table perfectly. We've had 3 toddlers sitting at the table, at the same time, comfortable as well. The table is easy to clean, was a great price, has room to grow with my daughter, and seems to be durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Easy, January 13, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
This is a great Children's Table. Easy to put together and folds flat when not in use. My daughter loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars A mUST HAVE for Mom's with Multiples or Stair-STeps, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
I purchased this after my uber-busy, toddlers had finally defeated their high chairs. At this point they were unstrapping the 5 point harnesses, and climbing out and they are ages 2 and 3), or JUMPING on them like trampolines. I was so afraid, one would finally fall backwards and have a concussion. So I ordered this table set. It is perfect for having in the dinning area, along side the family table. The kids feel a sense of ownership, and "place" ,and there are no stand alone chairs, for the little guys to drag all over the house. They eat,draw, and have snacks on the table. It is perfect for 2 or 3 small children, and makes a great transition from the high chair, and is way way easier to clean,than all the crud that builds up in the high chairs. GREAT PRODUCT. I consider this a must buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Shabby, September 5, 2012
SemperPaulo (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
I want to stress that the description says this table can seat up to 4 children (up to the age of 5). My nephew is just two years old and average sized for his age. I honestly don't see how 4 of him would fit at this table. I had reservations about purchasing the bigger 6 seater table but now knowing how big this table actually is, the 6 seater would probably be a better choice.

With that being said, overall this table is pretty great. My nephew loves sitting at it, it's easy to set up, clean and it folds down into a flat/compact design for easy storing. I do have a concern about the locking mechanism/tabs that hold the sides in place. I'm not sure if this table was meant for constant tear-downs so only time will tell if these little plastic tabs hold up.

We're pretty content with this purchase but if you really want 4 children to be able to sit at this table comfortably, consider the bigger 6 seater.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 20, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table with Umbrella (Toy)
My children had the orange and yellow picnic table (in the 80s) and I was hoping to buy a similar table for my grandson, so I ordered this one. It is much smaller than I expected, way smaller than the older one. It is supposed to accomodate 4 children (50 lbs. max on each bench) but even 4 25-lb. toddlers would be a squeeze to fit on the benches and then there would not be enough table top for them to do anything at the same time. There is no way you could put four 5-year-olds on it (their weight would be too much and their knees would barely fit under the table.)

Putting the thing together was a royal pain. Our old table had bolts. This one "snaps" together. The instructions only have photos, no words. I was afraid I was going to break it trying to get the legs on so I had to call the company and speak to an experienced assembler who assured me that if I put enough weight on it and pressed very very hard on the black piece the legs would snap into place. Finally they did, but in the process caused a little bit of damage denting the molded plastic. It would have been a lot simpler to bolt together, and having words in the instructions would've helped.

Overall, for the price, I don't think the table is worth it and I doubt that it will last as long as our original table did (3 children and 10 years before we gave it away).