5.0 out of 5 stars T-Ball set is a Homerun!
We bought this for my son on his 2nd birthday. He immediately loved it. His 3rd birthday is coming up in July and it's amazing how good he's become at whacking the ball off the tee. He'll definitely be ready to join a T-ball league soon, and this playset definitely gave him the practice. As far as outdoor games, this is definitely a must. Great fun all around...
Published on May 10, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls over.
My son LOVES this toy, but it falls over. It's kind of annoying, but we have to put a 25 lb. weight on the base whenever we use it.
Published 19 months ago by Mama-to-be

5.0 out of 5 stars T-Ball set is a Homerun!, May 10, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)

The set came with the tee, a bat and two white balls. The set is entirely made of plastic. In a year, the set still looks good as new.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very durable toy t-ball set, November 17, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
We've owned this t-ball set for a couple of years, and it has held up very well. Although it's all plastic, the bat is thicker and more durable than the "bright orange" ones that are also sold for little kids. The tee itself is very durable as well. The red tee actually screws into the blue base. This is how the height is adjusted as well, so there's not a whole lot of room to grow. I found the tee a bit high for younger kids (~2 years old) of average height.

The balls are also a bit heavier than the cheaper solid balls, which also lends to its durability.

The down sides are that the base isn't all that heavy, and therefore, in grass, it's a bit hard to get it to sit securely. Also, as mentioned, I think it's a bit too tall for littler kids and there's not a whole lot of adjustment for it.

Compared to a "real" t-ball set, this is a good choice for playtime, which is what it's meant for. If you're looking for something for your child to get practice off a real tee, using real t-balls, go for one of the real tees, such as this one Franklin MLB 3 Position #1957 Black Tee To-Go , which I also own and prefer for my 6 year old.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, August 22, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
Good product. My 1.5 yr old loves it. The bat was a little heavy for a 1.5 year old, but he is nearly 2 now and works fine. The height adjustment is only about 1", so I think he will outgrow it soon, but overall a very nice product. My son says "ball" all the time because he wants to go hit the ball off of it. Warning dads: my son can now hit it a long way and I get to chase it down and retrieve it and place it back on the tee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Intro to T-Ball, February 12, 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
I bought this for my 3-year-old grandson, and had some doubt as to whether or not it would be sturdy enough. First time at bat, he whacked the ball right off the T, and it stayed upright. This was one of his favorite Christmas gifts. The bat was lightweight enough for him to handle easily, and the height was good for an average 3-4 year old. It comes with two balls, but unfortunately, within a week he hit one ball into a sewer and another into a neighbor's fenced yard where it disappeared forever. I don't know if they sell replacement balls, but you will probably need some.

This is an excellent choice for an outdoor toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes T-Ball, January 17, 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
This is a good way for little ones to get started learning how to hit a ball and teaches hand-eye coordination. Our grandson, age 3, liked it and played with it, but tired of it quickly. He's more interested in other toys right now. Nice durable toy for a child who is really into baseball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy., December 28, 2009
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
My almost 2 year old son got this for Christmas and he LOVES it. It seems like you have to hang the base up to store it so the bat will stay attached, it would have been nice to be able to store it on the floor with the bat connected, but that is a minor complaint. The toy is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls over., December 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars More durable than expected, February 9, 2010
M. Kaufman (Fairbanks, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
I am impressed with the stability and durability of this T-Ball set. So far we have only used it inside but we are looking forward to taking it into the yard in the spring. I expect it will hold up well inside or out. It is just a bit high for my two year old who hits the stand just below the ball more often than the ball iself, but it should be the perfect height for him come summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy toy the kids will love, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
Got it for my 2 yr old and my 4 yr old loves it just as much! Quick to put together and they will play with it until you put it up :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
brought for 4 year old chandchildren. We love it and I keep it in the car trunk because you never kbnow when you will end up at the playground!

Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set