5.0 out of 5 stars T-Ball set is a Homerun!
We bought this for my son on his 2nd birthday. He immediately loved it. His 3rd birthday is coming up in July and it's amazing how good he's become at whacking the ball off the tee. He'll definitely be ready to join a T-ball league soon, and this playset definitely gave him the practice. As far as outdoor games, this is definitely a must. Great fun all around...
Published on May 10, 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls over.
My son LOVES this toy, but it falls over. It's kind of annoying, but we have to put a 25 lb. weight on the base whenever we use it.
Published 21 months ago by Mama-to-be

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
brought for 4 year old chandchildren. We love it and I keep it in the car trunk because you never kbnow when you will end up at the playground!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for My Needs, April 17, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
This set is for my two-year-old son. So, there is the striking of the stand, dragging of the bat, hitting everything but the ball, then hitting the ball itself. It should expect to be abused.

This set is made of thick enough plastic that is has been able to withstand all of it. The ball has a hard enough surface that it really takes off when it is hit right, yet is is light enough that is doesn't travel over the fence (or outside the diamond).

The tee is the right size for my son. Not sure if he'll outgrow it or not before he's ready for me to hurl things at him...

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for our 2 yr old grandson!, June 26, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
We bought this toy for our grandson for his second birthday, and he loves it! I was concerned if it would work for him, as he's a little short, but it was perfect. The big bat made it easy for him to hit the ball off the tee. It's easy to store, and quick to set up for play. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It’s a good, durable toy, December 5, 2013
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
Last year we bought this for a 2-year old neighbor and he still plays with it! Even though the bat is pretty hefty, he can handle it very well. When we ordered it I was expecting something fairly flimsy but it’s actually very well made and durable. The set really has taken a beating over the past twelve months but it looks like it will last even when his younger sister grows a little and is big enough to use it. The height adjustment is limited (to an inch or so I think) and despite that it’s a long lasting toy, he will probably outgrow it very soon.

It’s a good, durable toy, and tykes will have a LOT of fun knocking one out of the park.

And don’t think it’s only for boys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy!, March 13, 2011
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
My husband got this for our 5 year old son for his birthday. He LOVES it! We have had it less than a week and it has already seen hours of use. It is lightweight and durable. The balls are great and super lightweight, which is good because our 2 year old daughter has been hit in the head with them a few times already. =P I would highly recommend this to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars buy for the appropriate age child, January 7, 2010
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
I got this for my 2 yr old grandson, he didn't show too much interest playing it. but his 2 1/2 yr old friend love it. I just hope he'll grow more interest as he gets older.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, great price., April 24, 2012
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
Cheaper than the toy stores, is same product. This ball is flying all over my house, I hope it gets warm outside soon.....

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass on this product, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
Cheap product, broke in just a few days. I would spend a few more bucks and get a better t ball set.

5.0 out of 5 stars for the boys and girls of summer, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
My 2 yr.old loves to throw and her 5 siblings were all in baseball. This setup is just right for your little one, probably 3 or older, I've watched my other kids in t-ball and even coached it. This headstart will be good for hand/eye coordination and the basics of hitting the ball. The tee is adjustable in height, so with a lot of patience and encouragement they and you will have a lot of fun this spring and summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Daughter Loves It!, January 23, 2014
xk8300 "rrr" (el paso, texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set (Toy)
3 yr old grand daughter loves it!

(...and her 7 yr old brother is happy she doesn't always what to use his now :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 366 | Next ›