on March 4, 2012
Verified Purchase
Well it arrived packaged well. At the moment it looks like a twig, because there are no leaves or flowers on it. However, I can see a few little nubs that will hopefully turn into something green. I planted it and we shall see! I'll update it when I have some news on how it grows. I have a green thumb, so if it can grow, it will! ******* Update: it immediately grew leaves and little pink buds! adorable! and then it hailed in southern california, sigh. i tried to protect it with an umbrella, but it got pelted with freezing rain and hail. but it still has lots of leaves and it is an adorable tiny tree! happy with my purchase!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 29, 2013
Verified Purchase
At the first time that I saw by internet I thought that it was a cherry tree. In spite that its a prunus family tree I don't read the label well and it's not a cherry tree. It looks like a scrub, the leaves doesn't look like all the common cherry tree but it's okay like a ornamental scrub.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again