5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book
I read this graphic novel for an English Composition class and was surprised to see how great it was.
The subject matter is beyond your standard children's book and Sfar does a really great job at keeping the
mood light while dealing with such serious issues as the death of parents, religion, and animal testing.
Would recommend!
Published on February 20, 2011 by Kiera

1.0 out of 5 stars Innapropriate Content!
My Second grade son brought this book home from the school library and pointed out to me pg 75 "I was a Superstar actress with huge boobs. All the men loved me." No child should have to read that garbage in a CHILDRENS book.
Published 16 months ago by rphil07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, February 20, 2011
Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Presented in full-color, graphic novel format to appeal to young readers, June 15, 2008
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
This paperback vampire story is actually three stories in one - and is presented in full-color, graphic novel format to appeal to young readers and collections strong in high-interest graphic novel presentations. The stories LITTLE VAMPIRE GOES TO SCHOOL, LITTLE VAMPIRE DOES KUNG FU and LITTLE VAMPIRE AND THE CANINE DEFENDERS CLUB are whimsical, fun tales sure to draw in even reluctant readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was hard to find - glad Amazon had it..., January 2, 2013
denibo (Hershey, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
Bought this as a Christmas gift. I searched high and low for this and was hoping to find the dvd. Was just as happy to find the book. Stumbled upon this character on cable. My son (4) is a big fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it...wish I could find the video, November 4, 2013
AfterShare (Woodbridge, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
So glad to finally find a copy of this. We caught the cartoon on Kabillion on cable, but cannot find the video. Lucky to find the book. It is a wonderful series of stories that my grandson loves.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this book!, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
The boys are crazy about the Little Vampire! Wonderfully illustrated and firmly holds the attention of a 6 and 8 year old. Thank you, Amazon, for your usual excellent level of service. The book came early and met all our expectations. Especially like the sturdy, attractive cover. It's a cross between paperback and hard cover. It will look new for a very long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh and cute, December 18, 2012
G. Kolb (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
I really came to read Little Vampire after seeing the reviews on Amazon. It is well worth the buy and I am sure younger kids and adults will have their share of fun with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Vampire delights in large ways, August 28, 2009
R. Sweeney (Cambridge, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
I bought this book after reading The Professor's Daughter and Vampire Loves by the same author. The wit and humor are as wonderful as the illustrations. Her books are entertaining and the marvelous illustrations and fun story lines would delight both young and old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful graphic novel, June 16, 2009
Mary (Austin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
My kids (9 and 7) love this! This is one of their favorite graphic novels. The color illustrations are lovely, and the text is interesting for a wide range of ages, while still accessible to younger kids (6 and up). I bought this after we checked it out of the library - the kids didn't want to return it! Not to be missed.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, March 13, 2009
K. Snead "mignue" (Dedham, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Vampire (Paperback)
This is a great book. I loved it, and my little brother loved it too. I don't normally like graphic novels, because I find it difficult to deal with both text and images at the same time (my problem, not a problem with graphic novels themselves), but I found Little Vampire easy to follow.

Not as wonderful as Vampire Loves, but great for younger readers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Innapropriate Content!, May 3, 2013

Little Vampire
Little Vampire by Joann Sfar (Paperback - April 29, 2008)
Used & New from: $0.01