Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on November 17, 2015
This remaster is a big disappointment to me. The quality of the sound when the organ is played sounds like microphone feedback and makes playing the recording, particularly track 14 , loud very annoying. Wish I had researched this before I bought it and looked for an older release/ Sound is like a bootleg and not a professional remaster.
on September 23, 2007
The remastering took the'LIFE'out of the LIVE performance. Very disappointed in this remaster.I believe anyone would enjoy better the vinyl turned into a disc.
on October 1, 2003
this is one of the all time best "live" albums of all time...
bob seger can rock the crowd like no one else...you can "feel" every word he belts out..
awesome...!!
44 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse