Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Live in Chicago
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 13, 2010
This is very disapointing! Your DVD is sold under the name of " Live in Chicargo" - It is just the "a Long Days Night" DVD renamed to suck in the consumer to purchase more. Very decietful!
Deliberate deception!!!!!
"a Long Days Night" is a fantastic Live BOC DVD, but I don't need to buy it again deciefully renamed.
44 comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2013
I bought this today at Half Price Books in Kansas City, for $4.99. It was brand new, still sealed. While the cover has the title Blue Oyster Cult: Live in Chicago, when the DVD starts it says "A Long Days Night" across the bottom of the screen. So yes, this is the same show. I don't own the other one, so I can't compare. However, the picture on this one is sharp, the colors crisp and the sound well balanced. Lanier's keyboards are a little weak in the mix, but I've only watched it on the TV in my bedroom. I'll have to take it downstairs and try it on the surround system for a full review on the sound. There are no extras at all, just track selection and choice of audio setup. Great setlist, covering their entire career. Bloom's voice is a little rough, but light-years better than when I saw BOC a few years ago. Worth every bit of the $4.99 I paid, but I wouldn't pay what sellers here are asking ($16-$27). Buy "A Long Day's Night" instead, it appears to be cheaper. Nice to finally have a decent quality BOC show on DVD!