5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Live CD!
Published 15 months ago by csm

1.0 out of 5 stars Felt Like I was there.
Felt like I was there. have it on in the house all the time. The NEWSBOYS are great. Would love to see alive
Published 1 month ago by betty j bills

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME Live CD!, April 17, 2013
csm (The great Midwest!) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Live in Concert: God's Not Dead (Audio CD)
IF you're blessed to have the Newsboys in your town, be SURE to go and see them! We just saw them here in Ohio this past weekend and all I have to say is, "stunned." Hands down, the BEST concert I've ever been to in my life, and that's saying something since I used to work in the music biz! I remember very, very well, the day our record company "found" DC Talk - they were running around the office like they'd found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Michael Tait is one of those reasons. The guy is so anointed, as is the rest of the Newsboys, and if you don't go for any other reason than to see Duncan play those drums, then you've done well! And, that awesome reverberation is captured on this CD. Put it in your Bose system and crank it - SO AWESOME!!!!!

The kids are still talking about this concert - this CD is that concert captured in time. What an anointed, blessed time we had and I just LOVE how they reach the kids. Can't beat that! Highly, highly, highly recommend and buy enough to pass out to your friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you'd expect, and more!, December 10, 2012
Bob C "Bob C" (Crofton, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live in Concert: God's Not Dead (Audio CD)
Having had a chance to see the Newsboys this past summer (June 2012), this disc captures all of the energy and excitement of the concert experience short of you actually being there. Hard to expect much more than that from a live album. And it's the Newsboys, y'know...

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Newsboys and it's good, November 29, 2012
Victor (el Cajon, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
Love this live concert. It's the Newboys...if you like them...you will love this. Great for those long car rides...or just have it in your playlist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 20, 2012
Love this cd love the Newsboys. I have seen them numerous times in concert and it's just as good as every one i have been to

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Performance!, November 18, 2012
Just take a listen, it's great! If you have not seen Newsboys live since Michael Tait joined, this will make you want to. I saw them in the fall of 2011, same setlist as is on this album and it was great. I think it cool that they still performed a few songs from the Peter Furler era. Great live album for fans of Christian music!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC CHRISTIAN GROUP, January 4, 2014
FANTASTIC AND TALENTED GROUP AND SING GODS WORD SO PERFECTLY AND HONORABLY.. GIVE GOD THE GLORY..HALLELUIAH..AMEN..BUY THIS MUSIC-- IF U ARE A CHRISTIAN IT WILL INSPIRE YOU SOO MUCH..

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Live Band, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Live in Concert: God's Not Dead (Audio CD)
This album is amazing. I never though that a Christian band would be so good in concert !! . The sound is excellent , the musicians are really good !!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live in Concert: God's Not Dead, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Live in Concert: God's Not Dead (Audio CD)
Love this cd! Just what I ordered! Live in Concert: God's Not Dead/ Newsboys! Like all Newsboy cd's! Love the music!

5.0 out of 5 stars grea, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Live in Concert: God's Not Dead (Audio CD)
This is a great live album, if you love the Newsboys, this is the one to buy. Tait is Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Live in Concert: God's Not Dead (Audio CD)
Saw them in concert, felt like I was there again. First time i have ever heard a band sound just as good as there studio recordings.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Live in Concert: God's Not Dead
Live in Concert: God's Not Dead by Newsboys (Audio CD - 2012)
Rate and Discover Movies