Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Live In Concert: God's Not Dead
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 10, 2012
Having had a chance to see the Newsboys this past summer (June 2012), this disc captures all of the energy and excitement of the concert experience short of you actually being there. Hard to expect much more than that from a live album. And it's the Newsboys, y'know...
on November 18, 2012
Just take a listen, it's great! If you have not seen Newsboys live since Michael Tait joined, this will make you want to. I saw them in the fall of 2011, same setlist as is on this album and it was great. I think it cool that they still performed a few songs from the Peter Furler era. Great live album for fans of Christian music!
on February 22, 2015
Banging good. Holy smokes these songs are addictive. Message is great, but even if you didn't get a rats behind about the message the songs are top flight. If they were not a Christian band they'd be on all the radio stations. Easily one of the "if you were stranded on a desert island, what 10 albums would you want to have with you."
on October 18, 2014
I love the newsboys.. Have been listening to them since 1998.. So they have had some changes but, all have been good.. I have been listening to this album and loving every moment of it. The mix of the music and vocals for a live album are awesome. The bass is super low.. The crowd is even mixed really well. Overall I just close my eyes and imagine my self at the concert. Wow.. Its amazing
on August 18, 2014
The Newsboys have been producing great Christian rock for 20+ years. They continue to do so. This collection has many great songs.

No negative comments at all. It was done at a concert and not in a studio and so there are minor glitches in the recording or it could just be in my download. Nevertheless, I would definitely get it again.
on May 21, 2014
I'm a bargain hunter and when this Newsboys live album showed up as a special @ $5.00, I couldn't resist. I've been a Newsboys fan since 1990 when I was "Born Again". Glad I didn't pass this up! This is, to me, one of the best live recordings that I own. Love it!
on March 30, 2014
The first time I heard this group was watching the movie God is not dead. I liked the music in the film so I bought their CD. Love it! I love rock-n-roll and they have a great rock sound with insperational lyrics.
on January 4, 2014
FANTASTIC AND TALENTED GROUP AND SING GODS WORD SO PERFECTLY AND HONORABLY.. GIVE GOD THE GLORY..HALLELUIAH..AMEN..BUY THIS MUSIC-- IF U ARE A CHRISTIAN IT WILL INSPIRE YOU SOO MUCH..
on July 6, 2014
Awesome concert CD - really uplifting and the Newsboys just share the message of our faith in such a beautiful way. Gifted, talented band who puts their God-given gift to good use in worshiping the Lord.
on November 29, 2012
Love this live concert. It's the Newboys...if you like them...you will love this. Great for those long car rides...or just have it in your playlist.