5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Album
Published on October 5, 2005 by The Average Person

1.0 out of 5 stars Speechless
BMG sent me this by mistake and I have never heard of the band so I thought I'd give it a listen. I couldn't even finish a single track, let alone the entire album. All I heard was the same generic rock (can this be classified as rock?) that has been polluting the music industry in recent years. Where are all the new innovative bands? If this is all kids have to listen to...
Published on February 18, 2007 by disilluzion

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Album, October 5, 2005
This review is from: Live from the Hard Rock (Audio CD)
I just bought this album today and I was suprised that it has a hardcover booklet with pictures of their tour. The CD and the DVD that are both inside the book are songs from the concert except the acoustic version of Crazy, Welcome to My Life, and Perfect. This album also includs a Simple Plan patch and a "I Love SP" pin. This product makes a nice gift. I really like this album because it was recorded in a live concert, but they should have wrote more songs. THese are all their old songs from previous albums. Other than that, this is a great album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD!, December 4, 2005
This review is from: MTV Hard Rock Live (Audio CD)
SP rocks on this CD because they are excellent live performers! This CD is my favorite because they don't hold back and just unleash with the vocals and music and really show how amazingly talented they all really are. I saw them in concert after hearing this CD and WOW!!! They give 100% out there for their fans, and it's awesome to have a CD to capture a little bit of that. The music blew us away and I can't say enough about this band. I have all their albums now after seeing them live. Hard Rock Live is still my favorite one. Check it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny; good perfromance, February 21, 2006
A Kid's Review
This review is from: MTV Hard Rock Live (Audio CD)
This CD is great, even for people who don't like the sound of a live show. Most of the songs sound the same as they do on the albums, and some sound better. Pierre really is a "hyperactive cheerleader," but that's not such a bad thing when you're playing for a few thousand people. There are sing-alongs (Perfect), and screaming contests (I'm Just a Kid). Many funny moments, like David yelling at all the guys in the crowd to "grab their balls and make some noise," Pierre saying that he wants to make out with the crowd, and David calling their first record "No Pads, No Helmets, Just Bizzles." The CD is also enhanced with two live videos, Shut Up and Jump.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Plan's Better in Hard Rock, August 10, 2009
Randall Hoffman (Minneapolis, MN USA) - See all my reviews
These live renderings of Simple Plan's earliest hit songs are closer to hard rock than the punk rock originals available on their studio albums. I for one like these versions of the songs better than the studio recordings, and unlike many other live CDs - this one's sound quality is excellent - almost as good as when recorded in a closed studio. If you love Simple Plan, then you'll enjoy these revamped versions, and if you didn't like Simple Plan before, then take a listen to these renderings with an open mind and you may discover your new favorite band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Their Best CD Yet!, December 4, 2005
This review is from: Live from the Hard Rock (Audio CD)
I can't say enough about this CD! Out of all of their CD's (and we have them ALL!) we love this the most. They are amazing live! We saw Simple Plan in Canada recently and they rock...their personalities really show through when performing live and you have to hear this CD! The music is incredible and they don't hold back at all. Awesome CD!

5.0 out of 5 stars HRL is a must!!!, October 4, 2005
widdajane (The Great State of Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MTV Hard Rock Live (Audio CD)
I was at this concert & it was awesome! We are so excited that SP & MTV have released the show on CD & DVD (special edition fan pack). The guys looked & sounded great that night in Orlando. This is an awesome buy for the biggest & smallest Simple Plan fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars ROXS MY SOXS, February 3, 2006
Heather "*Heather*" (Crown Point, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MTV Hard Rock Live (Audio CD)
SP is my favorite band and this cd actually shows the above music. It lets you listen like you were ACTUALLY at the concert. It has funny parts and it cracks me up every time. This cd has new songs and old songs. If you want a cd that you would like to listen to over and over again, buy this cd.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Thought, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Live from the Hard Rock (Audio CD)
Great sound to their live show! Sometimes a little too much chit chat which makes it hard to add some songs to playlists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy!, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Live from the Hard Rock (Audio CD)
Nice concert! The sound is great and the music is fantastic! A must have for all Simple Plan fans! Plus, this band will turn into an icon in the future. Just wait and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing work here., July 26, 2012
This review is from: Live from the Hard Rock (Audio CD)
This is one of the best works of Simple Plan, if someone can put
a work as better than other.

Live from the Hard Rock
Live from the Hard Rock by Simple Plan (Audio CD - 2005)