Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

• Live
  • Customer Reviews

on August 23, 2007
I love Klause Schulze. When I first heard Transfer Station Blue (Michael Shrieve) I was quiet impressed with the sound. Klause Sculze has an unmistakably cool sound and soon I heard his solo work.

This performance is great, particularly the first disc which contains Bellistuque and Sense. The drums on Sense really work well, and adds a nice organic flavor.

The bad part of this set is that I really wished it were mentioned here at Amazon that it was recorded with a portable radio-- for crying out loud. Apparrently these are the best tracks recorded by Klause in this manner as he toured. He only was interested in hearing how he performed and was not intending to release a live album. So no great care was taken in sound quality, and it's obvious here. For this, and for Albert Browns awful vocals, I can only give it 3 stars. Yes... I found Albert annoying, cheesey, self inovolved, and his voice cracks the speaker upon the more forcefull operatic thrusts of him.

But back on a positive note, Live is nice and long even when after deleting Dymagic from my playlists. It makes the room glow.
66 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2013
Why? He's had some great live tracks ("But Beautiful"), but most of the tracks on this (and on the only other live album I have of his, _Dziekuje Poland_ ) don't benefit from the combination of live playing and sequencers. Or maybe it's me.
on August 10, 2015
All good and as promised.