5.0 out of 5 stars Live NOW!, July 2, 2011
I found out about this book on Twitter. A writer that I follow had put a link to the best summer reads of 2011, and this book was included. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis two years ago, and although I have come to terms with it, I will never accept it-I didn't agree to it! But since my diagnosis, my life has had to change. This book is the best way to approach things if you are of the same mindset. I'm a trained Graphic Designer, so positive messages through art appealed straightaway. I would recommend this book to anybody who wants a smile on a bad day.
I live in the UK, and at the moment, you can only purchase this book through Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, March 10, 2011
This is a great book that inspires both visually and verbally. Eric Smith faces cancer with strength and a positive spirit and is sharing that with a growing group of people. Amazing and wonderful, a must read and a must share book to help stay in the moment and be thankful for every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for the mind and soul., June 2, 2013
I've heard people say that great things come in small packages, and after having received this wonderful little book as a gift, I need no convincing.
Live Now is as exquisite an expression of healing, happiness, optimism, and hope as I've ever seen. This collection of over 200 inspiring quotations--each beautifully illustrated in a fresh and lovely style by the talented artists from around the world who contributed to the Live Now Project--serves as a reminder of how optimism can get us through our biggest challenges and how living in the present will positively affect every aspect of our lives.
Some of the messages touched me deeply as they reminded me of lost loved ones who, in defiance of their illnesses or adversity, passionately lived their lives by the philosophy herein contained, making the best of each day not only for themselves but also for those around them. Some of the messages were surprisingly familiar as succinct portraits of friends and relatives who are facing their difficulties with unwavering happiness and mindfulness. All the messages brought me hope. They all made me smile. They all made me think about how much of our happiness and beauty resides within us.
True to its purpose, each quotation is contained in a single perforated page that you can display or share, spreading its uplifting message to friends, family, and anyone else in need of inspiration or embarked on a quest to pursue the present and spread happiness.
An absolutely fantastic gift.
--Reviewed by M. E. Volmar

5.0 out of 5 stars a charming, good-mood creator, November 7, 2013
a very charming and positive little book, dream/goal affirming :) :) good-mood creator :) love the perforated pages ;) perfect as a gift

Live Now: Artful Messages of Hope, Happiness & Healing
Live Now: Artful Messages of Hope, Happiness & Healing by Eric Smith (Paperback - May 23, 2011)
Used & New from: $2.45