Finally, a series of DVDs that takes the guesswork out of finding your perfect place to retire overseas. Each DVD takes you to one of the best places to retire overseas, and includes in-depth interviews with expats who live there.
Situated at 8200 feet elevation in the Andes Mountains, Cuenca is the cultural capital of Ecuador. Cuenca offers potable water, clean streets, lush parks, and fresh local produce year round. Approximately 2000 expats live full-time in Cuenca. The cost of living in Cuenca is among the lowest in Latin America.
But Cuenca is not for everybody. Is it right for you?
In this DVD you'll see where to stay, where to eat, what to do, and what it s like to live or retire in Cuenca. And even better, nine expats who live in Cuenca each answered the following questions, so you will know with the highest degree of confidence whether to put Cuenca on your short list:
- What is the cost of living?
- How is the quality of life?
- How is the weather throughout the year?
- Where are the best places to eat and drink?
- Where are the best places to meet people?
- How are the food and shopping?
- Do you need to know the language?
- What is there to do there?
- Do you need a car?
- How is the health care, and what does it cost?
- Should you be concerned about safety?
- What is the English-speaking community like?
- What are the pros and cons of living or retiring in Cuenca?
- And much more!
Whether you are already considering Cuenca, or just starting to consider living or retiring overseas, this DVD will save you a ton of research time.
And like all our DVDs, this DVD is the best way to avoid the expense and disappointment of traveling to places you won't like.
You get the most authentic and reliable information available anywhere about living in Cuenca, from resident expats who freely share their experiences with you.
You get the unbiased truth. No compensation is ever given or received from any person or business that appears in a Live or Retire Overseas DVD.
You'll know in only one hour if Cuenca is likely to meet your expectations... before you go!