Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: "Live to Ride" Gremlin Bell
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on April 21, 2013
Firstly let me say that I was a little sceptical when purchasing this item. However when I received it I was BEYOND excited! I hate purchased it for my husbands birthday. My absolute favorite part of the whole bell isn't even shown in the picture, but the inside piece that rings is shaped like a harley motor. VERY cool! Overall a great purchase and cheap too!
on July 8, 2010
It's a gremlin bell. What can I say? It's well made, came quickly and has apparently kept gremlins off my Ninja. No batteries required. Goes with any color bike. Easy to install and require no special tools.
on December 11, 2013
The detail on this small bell is amazing. Hung easily below my motorcycle. I can even hear it as I ride down the road. I bought a second to give as a gift.
on April 7, 2012
I needed a few of these as gifts for groomsmen and they are perfect! They come with a little black bag and a card in it with the gremlin saying!
on November 15, 2012
Perfect small gift for the rider you want to protect. It is sturdy yet small. The art work is detailed.
on January 6, 2011
I love it! And the biker whom I gave it, really loves too.
The product was that I expect.
on November 29, 2015