The administrators of this showing include guitarist/vocalist Nils Frykdahl as well as bassist and instrument creator Dan Rathburn, who for many years were a part of the amazing group, Idiot Flesh. Joining these fine young gentlemen is Carla Kihlstedt (Tin Hat Trio/Charming Hostesses) on violin and voice. Additionally, we have Moe! Staiano, pounding away on various scraps, artifacts, and industrial waste, and drummer Frank Grau (Species Being).
The rooms of the museum are occupied by an array of traditional orchestration, found object percussion, and home made instrumental creations. These spaces are filled with sounds and sights that have captivated audiences from coast to coast.
Songs about a baby doctor, the apocalypse, homicidal feuding neighbors, and the evil of sleep. A request for stolen tank tops and the destruction of a Doobie Brothers' album. This is what you paid your money for.
1. Sunflower (ssh! This is it, man. This is What you Paid Your Money For)
2. Bring Back the Apocolypse (Fast and Slow)
3. Red Moon (in Two Places at Once: Left, Right)
4. Play the Hits (a Lament)
5. All you f***s in the Back Just Rock
6. Sleep is Rong (Finally)
7. Celtic Patchen
8. Diabolus in Extremis ad Infinitum (a Halloween Invocation)
9. Moe! Sings Cheer Accident (Same Mix)
10. A Humble Request
11. Edge of the World/ Gibberish
12. The Neighborhood
13. Swisspin Kills the President
15. Free Shirt Show