Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 13, 2011
You'll notice there are three MP3 live Bad Company choices on Amazon, and this one doesn't even have all the songs the others do. Still, this is the one to get -- the one with the most energy and the freshest take on the classic stuff a casual fan of their first stuff will recognize. 'Nuff said, I think: just Buy & Enjoy!
on July 5, 2011
This was a great show. I have it on a 3 cd set. It was recorded by concert live and I got it when it happened. I also picked up the shows at manchester and birmingham on the same tour. Even though this cd does not have the complete show, You will enjoy it. I have to get the dvd. Kenny.
on August 3, 2013
I saw this concert on TV and they sang a song I had never heard, Deal with the preacher. That's it-gotta have it!

I just saw Bad Company in June for their 40th Anniversary tour and they didn't disappoint. What you hear on the CD is just what they sound like in person.GREAT!
on July 26, 2011
Paul sounds truly amazing. He has the best voice in rock and roll history. I only listen to his music and none of the other couple hundred CD's I own. The band is awesome as well. I hope Paul Rodgers keep making CD's and also DVD's. They are a true treasure!
VINE VOICEon October 30, 2015
Recorded live @ Wembley Arena on April 11, 2010. As huge of a live album fan that I've always been, couldn't recommend this title enough to any true-to-the heart old school Bad Co. fan. Tunes than more than make this CD a keeper include a couple of long-time Bad Company FM radio staples "Can't Get Enough" and "Running With The Pack", along with the beautiful "Seagull", "Electric Land" (not even sure if I remember this track), their signature song "Shooting Star", the awesome "Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy", "Movin' On", the unreal (so to speak) "Ready For Love" (nearly comparable to maybe hearing Zeppelin playing "Stairway To Heaven" live) and the band's rocking namesake "Bad Company". Essential.
on April 8, 2012
Thinking back, it has been almost 25 years since I listened to Bad Company.

Paul is singing better than ever. He looks to be in great shape, strong and vibrant in his 60s. Enjoyed all of the great accompaniment of the band. This was a seminal concert for Bad Company, and I hope they can come back to the US at some point.

Highlight to me was a devastating performance of 'Electric Land'.

Hated that they left off 'Burnin Sky', which is why I have it at 4 starts instead of 5. But I understand it was a tough decision with the time limits on the CD. I would have removed 'Shooting Star' but in terms of hits, that was probably the bigger song. Burnin' Sky is a very unique song, one of Bad Company's best, with a very ominous and haunting melody.

The DVD performance of this concert probably does an even better job of conveying the emotion of the night.

Would have been very nice to package the CD and DVD together at a reasonable price - like what seems to have been done for the Hard Rock show.
on October 30, 2011
Bought this on DVD and i want to say i believe these guys are better now then back in their heyday...the addition of Hearts guitarist brings a fantastic additional layer to their tunes....Paul rodgers can still belt out all their hits he is flawless...buy this you wont be dissappointed
on September 3, 2011
Man I love this CD even it is a mix of a couple of shows from the Official online releases from the Uk from Bad Company. Bad Company released many three disc collections from different locations in Europe over the past year. Paul Rodgers continues to get better with age and the legend of Bad Company continues to live on and move forward. I liked the Merchants of Cool release a couple of years ago but this concert is much better with rare tracks such as Simple Man etc... Really wish Silver, Blue and Gold would have been included in this set but keep in mind this is a USA release of a original 3 CD set so you cannot have everything. Still this album is the great and the return of Bad Company and Paul Rodgers making it a must have. Now if we could only get a extended cut of 10 from 6 say with some more tracks on it you would be set for good!
on August 9, 2011
This album captures a brilliant performance of some of Bad Company's most memorable songs. Paul Rogers undoubtedly still has the best voice in rock and sounds even better live than in the studio. I cannot believe just how fantastic they sound after all this time - the songs were performed perfectly! This CD is a must for any collector or fan of Bad Company.
on March 31, 2013
Not what I expected thought it would sound more upbeat and really jam so i was a little disappointed I have been a Paul Rodgers fan a long so I guess maybe I should stay away from live stuff